• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Delegate Mike Smigiel will be on the show tonight to discuss SB-281 and an update on the latest information in the fight to protect our Second Amendment rights.

There'll be other stuff as you know and if you want to call in to the show, we'll post the number at 8 PM

Here's the link to the show at EIGHT PM tonite

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/red-maryland-network

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Andi,

Can you ask him about the continual issues with the delay in processing regulated firearms purchase applications @ MSP?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Sorry, won't be able to listen tonight, I will be at the BRGC monthly meeting.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Andi,

Can you ask him about the continual issues with the delay in processing regulated firearms purchase applications @ MSP?

This is what i was getting at! I sent him an email, if he has a chance to read it by tonight and answer some questions along with citing Commander Williams from MSP that would be great. All we need is a knowledgeable ATF rep there and this would be smooth sailing.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    This is what i was getting at! I sent him an email, if he has a chance to read it by tonight and answer some questions along with citing Commander Williams from MSP that would be great. All we need is a knowledgeable ATF rep there and this would be smooth sailing.[/QUOTE

Private Messaging you O4RWon

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Andi,

I am going to go through this thread whilst he is on the phone and ask him everything I can! Guess who's question will be first after he speaks? :lol::lol:

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I am going to go through this thread whilst he is on the phone and ask him everything I can! Guess who's question will be first after he speaks? :lol::lol:
    I'll try to log in tonight. Have some plans, but that may conclude in time to get home to watch the stream.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    It's all good, Brooklyn! We're happy to have you listen, no matter what time you tune in! Shallnotinfringe came and got her glasses-I had a lovely chat with her today!

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Thanks for all of your help Andi. Was a great evening. And another great adventure over to the "clean living" side of the Bay :). The stars definitely shine brighter over there.

Is he going to talk about his perspective on the change of GOP leadership coming out of the caucus?

Also, I saw the assembly is being called back into a special session over the prison controversy. Will he be addressing that also?

Nothing is safe when the MGA is in session. Nail everything down and batton down the hatches... ;)

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    You do know that too many redheads in a room, and the balance of nature is thrown off, right??

Not that it's a problem or anything.....

And the mayhem that ensues is always entertaining for all that witness it. That's all I'm sayin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom