• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Maybe a mod or tech person from the forum who knows what is up can chime in???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

gunone

MDS Supporter
    Sep 9, 2011
    MD
    I can't connect to the site at all from my home internet connection. I can resolve the domain name and ping the server ip. But can not connect to the website. All my tcp syn packets never get a reply. So something is not replying on the server or blocking me. Its not a web browser issue.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Was getting the "long running script" errors on my home pc all weekend. Tried the "fixes" listed here and none worked. Now using my work pc. Different operating system, network, and browser SAME problem. This is definately a site issue not a personal pc or web browser issue. Every page loads VERY slow. Has anyone reported to admin yet?

Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD
    Was getting the "long running script" errors on my home pc all weekend. Tried the "fixes" listed here and none worked. Now using my work pc. Different operating system, network, and browser SAME problem. This is definately a site issue not a personal pc or web browser issue. Every page loads VERY slow. Has anyone reported to admin yet?

"A script on this page is causing your browser to run slowly" is the message I get. Same issues as you are having and happening both from home and work. It's only this site. Reporting to the admin.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Anyone think with all the attack on gun rights that maybe, just maybe, someone or some people should be figuring how to fix it?

Mr H

Banana'd
    I can't connect to the site at all from my home internet connection. I can resolve the domain name and ping the server ip. But can not connect to the website. All my tcp syn packets never get a reply. So something is not replying on the server or blocking me. Its not a web browser issue.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Agree...

Several people are having this problem, and we are all on various ISPs, using a variety of browsers/versions.

From my phone, or at work (blocking facebook.net), I can connect just fine.

This gives the impression of being site-related, and we all just happened to bump into it with a common setting???

Mr H

Banana'd

If I had to put a nickel on the line, I'd say we have 2 different issues (or at least 2 aspects).

Adding http://facebook.net to your restricted sites should cure the script message/issue.

I worry more about the connectivity issues people are having.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Slow at work, at home, and on my phone.

I'm no computer guy, so I cant figure out any of these fixes. I'm going through MDS withdraws :(

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Yeah, I keep getting a "you are running a long script" message. someone said that was because of Internet Explorer. Does anyone know how to ....disable ....SOMETHING on this goofy IE10 to stop this? Ok ...... IT experts, what do we do? :-)

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Wow, people actually use Internet Explorer? lol

No problems for me, though I feel for you guys... I remember how it was during the big DDoS attack in February... I locked myself in my room and cried in the fetal position on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom