• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    come on everyone, please stop attacking one another. We are all in this together and wont always see eye to eye.

Infighting is what the antis want, lets not give it to them. Remember, they read this forum.
    sometimes it's necessar and the back biting will continue until others are called out for their continuing negativity. Their position is well known yet they persist.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    delete - moving this comment to the Patriot picket thread

Okay, too late to delete. My original commit:

The funniest thing I saw out there on the Patriot Picket line this session was when "Monkey Boy" walked by and Rack asked him how things were in his mom's basement. MB looked super mad, swelled up, and looked like he wanted to fight! So funny! I am still laughing about that one. Thanks Rack!

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    come on everyone, please stop attacking one another. We are all in this together and wont always see eye to eye.

Infighting is what the antis want, lets not give it to them. Remember, they read this forum.

sometimes it's necessary. But the back biting will continue until others are called out for their continuing negativity. their position is well known yet they persist.

Yup, sometimes it's important to put all this stuff out on the table.

Mulestinker doesn't come here to debate "the other side". He engages in a form of littering. It's the same uninformed rant every time--nothing works, nothing amounts to anything, nothing changes, Hogan can't win, (oops, he won), Hogan can't win again...blah blah blah blather.

Me, I'm sick of hearing him REPEATING the same old junk over and over. Dude, we've heard it...we get it--you are in a 3-way with Debbie Downer and Negative Nancy. Your digital trash dumps are unbelievably tiresome and vacuous here in Year 4.

Try the Gardening Forum.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The funniest thing I saw out there on the Patriot Picket line this session was when "Monkey Boy" walked by and Rack asked him how things were in his mom's basement. MB looked super mad, swelled up, and looked like he wanted to fight! So funny! I am still laughing about that one. Thanks Rack!

You're welcome! Sorry you missed it when it was Union Night at Lawyer's Mall for Man Up Monday last month.

One of the union brats came up and knocked the sign out of my hand and then jammed me with a chest bump and started all the flexing crap. That's when the Capitol Police jumped in to pull him away. The brat grabbed his phone and started yapping on it. I said: "Tell your boyfriend you're OK!".

Man, he came back at me, but the cops were right there to put hands on him and advise him to keep moving.

Too funny!

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    You're welcome! Sorry you missed it when it was Union Night at Lawyer's Mall for Man Up Monday last month.

One of the union brats came up and knocked the sign out of my hand and then jammed me with a chest bump and started all the flexing crap. That's when the Capitol Police jumped in to pull him away. The brat grabbed his phone and started yapping on it. I said: "Tell your boyfriend you're OK!".

Man, he came back at me, but the cops were right there to advise him to keep moving.

Too funny!
    Hahaha! Good one! People, myself included, need to get out to more of these Patriot Picket events as they are missing all of the fun! Good times!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I gotta know...who the hell is Monkey Boy?

He is the cuck for Moms Demand Everything, who comes the Handgun Permit Review Board and scribbles in his notepad constantly.

He was at Lawyer's Mall a lot last week, constantly criss-crossing the street on God-knows-what errands. When he went by I yelled "hey, bring me some coffee will ya when you are done running errands for the Moms!".

Woo, that got a dirty look....LOL.

Stoveman will be along shortly with pics he dug up on the WWW. He found pics of Monkey Boy swooning with O'Malley and Co.

The first nickname for him was Sock Puppet, because it was obvious he was some kind of slave for the Moms. Then it because Puppet Boy...then eventually Monkey Boy. Either way, he knows who he is because we greet him now as Monkey Boy.

Heads on a swivel for a mag dump in our direction!

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    The Muleskinner Chronicles….GENIUS!

Paging Muleskinner....

Behold the first gem you put up within hours of joining MDS four years ago:
    April 6, 2013

Even back then, a stand-up guy who would become a stalwart Patriot Picket, BikeBreath, called you out:

Oh boy, another Muleskinner gem….no wait….prediction totally wrong:

May21, 2013

And then there’s this Muleskinner Marvel…a thread he started while all hopped up abut a rumor, only to be put in his place by our friends at A-I Uniform. But Mulestinker won’t shut up and Norton CLOSED THE THREAD AS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE FORUM:

August 13, 2013

Oh, and then there's this from Mulestinker's Greatest Hits, October 4, 2013:

Uh oh, is there a doctor in the house?

Want more of this Mulestinker "prediction" comedy?...plenty more where that came from.

"That right there is funny, I don't care who you are!"
    Ask and you shall receive muleskinner
    LMAO!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I gotta know...who the hell is Monkey Boy?

Michael DeLong

Transplanted left coast libtard who has made a short career of working for gun control politicians and organizations like Project Ceasefire in Oregon.

Currently the house cuck and coffee fetcher for Jumpin Jen and the rest of the Nags at Vinnie the Liar's MPGV.

safe_image.php

That's him on the right next to the other cuck.....:D

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    sometimes it's necessar and the back biting will continue until others are called out for their continuing negativity. Their position is well known yet they persist.

I'm not so sure it is negativity as it is frustration....There are people on this board that fought this fight long before a lot of us came along. They have seen the same thing over and over again (no discernible movement in the regaining of our rights), and are tired from the fight they waged. Some still continue the fight, some have moved on, and still others, having seen the same things tried over and over with no discernible benefit, advocate for trying something else/new/different/whatever.

I'm not so sure someone who has been there and done that almost 40 years ago, is a "Debbie Downer" so much as someone that has seen this movie before. But with all "remakes" there can be changes to the story line and outcomes, and I would like to think that is what we are seeing in this "remake".

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Well, if that's the case, and people are frustrated, take a time out but don't disparage the efforts of people who think continuing the fight is worth while.

How does that help the cause?

We know Muleskinner's position because of his repeated posts on the subject. But repeated negativity does absolutely nothing to move the ball forward, no matter how small the gains are.

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    I'm not so sure it is negativity as it is frustration....There are people on this board that fought this fight long before a lot of us came along. They have seen the same thing over and over again (no discernible movement in the regaining of our rights), and are tired from the fight they waged. Some still continue the fight, some have moved on, and still others, having seen the same things tried over and over with no discernible benefit, advocate for trying something else/new/different/whatever.

I'm not so sure someone who has been there and done that almost 40 years ago, is a "Debbie Downer" so much as someone that has seen this movie before. But with all "remakes" there can be changes to the story line and outcomes, and I would like to think that is what we are seeing in this "remake".

Good post. Having watched this fight for decades I think along the lines of muleskinner. However, I try to keep my thoughts to myself. Sort of like watching your kids grow up. You can offer them wisdom based on your own experiences but at the end of the day they need to learn for themselves.

Nothing really changes until the MGA swamp is drained.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Good post. Having watched this fight for decades I think along the lines of muleskinner. However, I try to keep my thoughts to myself. Sort of like watching your kids grow up. You can offer them wisdom based on your own experiences but at the end of the day they need to learn for themselves.

Nothing really changes until the MGA swamp is drained.

Thanks,

And we are slowly draining the Annapolis swamp. 7 new Rs in the 2010 election in the house and 7 more in the 2014 election, 8 more are needed to prevent a Veto over ride in the House. Those numbers in the Senate were 2 and 2, and just 5 seats needed to prevent a Veto override.

And yes, some folks will continue to do the same thing year over year, and that's OK, because it is one part in the larger picture. What we've needed, and what is starting to happen, are other members of the community doing other, different things and that needs to continue and grow.

Muleskinner made a thread some time ago (at my request) for alternative ideas to go after the anti-2A politicians in Annapolis. https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=191077

A Few of those things are being done, but maybe it's time to revisit that thread and see what else can be done and what other ideas cane be brought up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom