• ...and so much more!
  • FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    Precision arms is there with ar parts

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ImperatorZices

Imperator
    Jan 22, 2009
    I was considering stopping by tomorrow, but not if everything is significantly overpriced. :(
    On a side note, does anyone know if there are there any vendors selling Ruger MK IIIs or something similar for a non-inflated price?

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I was considering stopping by tomorrow, but not if everything is significantly overpriced. :(
    On a side note, does anyone know if there are there any vendors selling Ruger MK IIIs or something similar for a non-inflated price?

There were several vendors selling them at average Maryland prices. I saw one MkIII 22/45 for $375+tax. Gun looked good but I'm not sure of the vendors name.

ImperatorZices

Imperator
    Jan 22, 2009
    There were several vendors selling them at average Maryland prices. I saw one MkIII 22/45 for $375+tax. Gun looked good but I'm not sure of the vendors name.

Thanks for the info. May check it out anyways just to see what else is there.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Well if all else fails you can stop by a few tables manned by members and say hello. I will not be there today as I am teaching a class in Frederick. But the Southern Maryland Friends of NRA committee will be there manned by two other MDS members, Youth Coach and Defensive Patriot. Neither are very active here but both are great people.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Well if all else fails you can stop by a few tables manned by members and say hello. I will not be there today as I am teaching a class in Frederick. But the Southern Maryland Friends of NRA committee will be there manned by two other MDS members, Youth Coach and Defensive Patriot. Neither are very active here but both are great people.
    Polecat will be there. :D

bonehead

Jul 2, 2012
    I saw them.

did anyone notice/take a look at the 1903's in the back right? i believe the store was dos arms. They were a package price for 849 with a case, and some other things. He had several of them that he had refurbished and cleaned the parts all up. they were great looking but with little knowledge I didn't know if it was a good deal or not so i passed. if you saw them what do you think?

They were rebuilds but looked very nice. The kit was a reasonable deal IMHO. I passed as well. There were a couple of really nice Garands there as well but pricey ! It seemed like everthing there was overpriced except for small parts and such.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Everything is not overpriced, but the price of everything is going UP because of supply/demand/UN/Obama/inflation/economy/metals/zombies/you name it.

That's why if you don't buy now everything will likely be even more expensive the next time you go buy guns and ammo.

When I got my SKS a few years ago I said to myself "I payed too much".

Today you can't find the same gun for less than double what I payed for it.

ShepAR

Apr 3, 2012
    Harwood
    I went yesterday, got there as the doors opened. a little less selection than usual, seemed like a few less dealers but it was good to see shooters discount and Engage there.
    I went for a rifle and I found, and purchased what I thought was a great deal....... Weatherby Mark V deluxe 7mm WBY MAG with Leupold VX II 4-12x40 scope . Paid under $900 otd. And I mean this gun is in PERFECT condition!

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    I worked the Friends of the NRA table. Walked around and picked up a few small parts I needed. Harrassed Lou45 :lol2:. Disappointed that Top Hat was not there. Otherwise as usual a small show, limited selection. Dullas is way better and I will go there this month even if I don't need anything. :innocent0

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I worked the Friends of the NRA table. Walked around and picked up a few small parts I needed. Harrassed Lou45 :lol2:. Disappointed that Top Hat was not there. Otherwise as usual a small show, limited selection. Dullas is way better and I will go there this month even if I don't need anything. :innocent0

Polecat Thank you for your help today. With the hard work of our committee members we have given away another Mega-Raffle!:party29:

Sorry I can't give any details about the winner as they have not been notified. We tried but they didn't answer :facepalm:

Thank you to everyone that purchased tickets and helped out with the sales of tickets.

AC MkIII

Feb 18, 2011
    Calvert
    It is always fun to go to a gunshow. I had a productive day. Got a couple of things i needed. Renewed my NRA membership. Got in free. Got a hat. Bought aa winning raffle ticket. And had a enjoyable morning. There was a young guy at Engage that was very helpful.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Good raffle by Southern MD Friend of the NRA. Patty and I stopped by to help with the MD State Rifle and Pistol Association table. A bit warm in the hall but a good show.

Headed out to Jerry's Place after the show to get dinner. Patty and I love the food and the staff at Jerry's Place.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Went Sunday, walked around a bit before helping man the Berwyn Club table from noon until close.

Polecat - Top Hat retired, Appalachian bought him out and has been taking most his stuff to their shows. You will probably see some of what's left at Timonium next time.

DB

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    Well, the show wasn't horrible. A few things were overpriced...like the Hi-Point C9, and .45 I saw for $250...

I did get a used IWB holster for $3, and an extended mag for my gun for $27. Price tag said $28, and he almost let me walk away for $1.

Cheapest .22LR ammo I saw was $19, and mostly in the $20-$21 range. Wal-Mart has it for cheaper.

All in all, I'm glad I didn't go there with a ton of money. While some of it was overpriced, I would have liked to pick up something fun. That FN Five-Seven looked mighty fine.....

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Went Sunday, walked around a bit before helping man the Berwyn Club table from noon until close.

Polecat - Top Hat retired, Appalachian bought him out and has been taking most his stuff to their shows. You will probably see some of what's left at Timonium next time.

DB
    Thanks, there have been rumors to that but now I guess it is true. :sad20:

Stevearado

Oct 12, 2009
    St Mary's County
    I made it up there Saturday. Picked up a couple of boxes of Greek surplus M2 ammo for my Garand, Nazi Zombie targets, and one of those Gew 88s in that rack (I'm a sucker for projects). I saw them at the Chantilly Show last time was tempted to pick one up then, but decided against it. I was blessed to get one with great metal and repairable stock. It is cleaning up good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom