• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Time4change

Jul 31, 2012
    I have been looking all over Maryland for this handgun. No luck. If you know of a shop with one in stock please let me know.

Bandito85fxsb

Feb 5, 2013
    Duffy's gun room. They ordered one for me, came in in three days. Its so new. I have not shot it yet. Great guy's. Price was right. Tell them the guy that didn't buy the DP-12 for his birthday sent you. LOL

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Might want to post this in the IP section of the forum. It may catch a dealer's eye there; don't know how many of them wander outside their own section much.

Time4change

Jul 31, 2012
    Thanks to everyone for their help. Today we went with a sig p226 rx from 2A sales. Great guys to do business.

Outerlimits

Feb 21, 2009
    Port Tobacco/Cape Coral Fl
    I have a Sig P226 Enhanced Elite, and just bought a P320RX. First pistol I ever shot with an optic, the Romeo 1 optic and the P320 are a match made in heaven. After getting the optic dialed in, it is so accurate it almost feels like cheating. I love my 226 but my 320 is fast becoming a favorite, if I can get it away from my wife. She absolutely loves it. Simple.....striker fire, no hammer or decocker, or even a safety. Put a round in the chamber, put the dot on the target squeeze the trigger. Trigger is a little heavy..about 7 lbs out of the box. I already have an aftermarket trigger from Gray Guns coming to solve that. If you find a P320RX either full size or compact, you better buy it. The prices are going through the roof. Gun Broker had a P320rx compact that went for over $1000.00 dollars on an auction.

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    I have a Sig P226 Enhanced Elite, and just bought a P320RX. First pistol I ever shot with an optic, the Romeo 1 optic and the P320 are a match made in heaven. After getting the optic dialed in, it is so accurate it almost feels like cheating. I love my 226 but my 320 is fast becoming a favorite, if I can get it away from my wife. She absolutely loves it. Simple.....striker fire, no hammer or decocker, or even a safety. Put a round in the chamber, put the dot on the target squeeze the trigger. Trigger is a little heavy..about 7 lbs out of the box. I already have an aftermarket trigger from Gray Guns coming to solve that. If you find a P320RX either full size or compact, you better buy it. The prices are going through the roof. Gun Broker had a P320rx compact that went for over $1000.00 dollars on an auction.

You will love the Gray Guns trigger. I went with the flat style and it dropped mine to a consistent 3.5 pounds with the factory spring.

Hall Pass

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2017
    Hereford, MD

So I'm guessing that the trigger isn't adjustable on the P320rx then...?

I have the P229 Elite Enhanced and I really love it. It would be hard to take its no. 1 spot in my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom