• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    For reference, this stock Gen 3 Glock 19 comes in at an average of 5.5lbs pull weight, with a total trigger travel of 10.5mm.

The installed kit in the 365 is averaging 4lbs pull, whereas my prior EDC averages around 3.4/3.6lbs with 6.5mm of total travel.

YMMV, you do you.

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ooooo... I love it when a man talks metric!

Not so much

Had to break out calculator :

.3349 trigger travel
    .2167 take up

Probably somewhat parallel to Ed's reasoning , my take on striker fired ( quasi Glock-ish ) is

The intended design goal , and role model is ( & should be ) a Double Action Revolver , as to length and weight . You can split hairs between which D.A. Revolver 's trigger characteristics , but that sets a ball park .

If you want a 1911 type Trigger , carry a 1911 pattern pistol ( cocked & locked ) .

**** As a Revolver Snob , few ( kinda sorta DAO-ish / constant pull - ish ) bottomfeeders can match the trigger quality of an average DA Revolver .

Added - Flat Trigger , or different shape of trigger are just a way to better fit for one's finger / finger reach . By itself , with no other changes to trigger pull qualities , it a Neutral modification .

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Brad I’m with you, I upgrade every Glock trigger I have. My gen 3 g19 has had a full makeover. The trigger weights is probably 3.5lbs. By far the best pistol trigger I have. Except maybe, my Ruger Mk IV with a Volquartzen trigger. Both are phenomenal though

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Brad I’m with you, I upgrade every Glock trigger I have. My gen 3 g19 has had a full makeover. The trigger weights is probably 3.5lbs. By far the best pistol trigger I have. Except maybe, my Ruger Mk IV with a Volquartzen trigger. Both are phenomenal though
    There’s the joys of personal freedom, if we decide to go tinkering - well, we bought it, it’s ours, we’ll do as we please with it.

Just as other people are free to do as they please with their own guns.

Hell, I’m about to do another kit for the 365 Macro TacOps because my dad tried mine and just gave me the look… lol

Virtually nothing is left stock in the collection, everything gets tweaked to some degree, simply because I can. ‍:bannana:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I leave no trigger alone. Nothing is silly. If the gun goes off, it’s because I wanted it to. I have the Gray Guns hybrid trigger in my P365.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom