• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Padron

Sep 14, 2010
    Hi all. Just moved to Baltimore about 2 weeks ago and am looking for a local range to frequent. Seems that the carroll parks & rec operates one but I can only shoot slugs out of my 12ga Remington 870. Looking for something more shotgun-friendly. Cost is not a huge concern, looking for a quality range nearby with knowledgeable and helpful (as opposed to pompous and poorly informed) staff. ;)

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    AGC is a group of clubs that share the same ranges. All members pay the same fee for a range badge, but each club has it's own membership fee and reason for existing.

Many of the members here belong to a AGC club.

Where do you live, general area, so we can suggest other options if they exist.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Welcome to the group!! Where in Baltimore? I shoot at Continental Arms in Timonium. You can shoot your 12g but only buckshot is allowed. A lot of the guys here also go to Loch Raven for Trap and Skeet.

Padron

Sep 14, 2010
    AGC is a group of clubs that share the same ranges. All members pay the same fee for a range badge, but each club has it's own membership fee and reason for existing.

Many of the members here belong to a AGC club.

Where do you live, general area, so we can suggest other options if they exist.

I was assigned to Carrolton Ridge (yeah I know) in Baltimore City. Can't really share why I'm there, but it suffices to say that I am quite glad I own a firearm. Nothing like watching 12 year olds walking kilos of drugs back and forth across your front steps. :rolleyes:

phidelta308

Jan 4, 2010
    bawlmer, hon!
    Wow. That's a rough part of town.

I haven't been to Loch Raven Trap yet, but I hear nice things about them. I have a shooting buddy down in bowie, and we usually meet up at the PG County Trap facility in Green Belt.

You can shoot 00 and 000 buckshot at Continental Arms in Timonium.

I Hap Baker, but I mostly shoot rifles and handguns there. Not a big fan of slugs.

boule

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2008
    Galt's Gulch
    Get the hell out of Baltimore NOW!

Well, if you can't - welcome!
    Should you need a tour of the ACG facility, feel free to ask any of the members here. But please also consider the Baltimore rifle club - our dues are the lowest ;-)

Padron

Sep 14, 2010
    Get the hell out of Baltimore NOW!

Well, if you can't - welcome!
    Should you need a tour of the ACG facility, feel free to ask any of the members here. But please also consider the Baltimore rifle club - our dues are the lowest ;-)

Could you tell me where the Baltimore Rifle Club is located? I found the website but couldn't find an address. After reading a description I think it might be what I'm looking for! Thanks.

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'm guessing you read the Continental Range thread. I'm one that likes the place. They allow 00 and 00 buck. Go on Sunday, look for Gibby and tell 'em Bikebreath sent you.

Edit: Welcome!

I'm a fan too. I took my GF there today and the staff was very helpful. I like Continental personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom