• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I went in yesterday around 1 for lunch. Got a small dirty rice and a large gumbo. Deeee lish. I might pony up for a whole oyster po boy today :) Or I would like to try the jambalaya. I don't know.. You should do a sampler. :)

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    I went in yesterday around 1 for lunch. Got a small dirty rice and a large gumbo. Deeee lish. I might pony up for a whole oyster po boy today :) Or I would like to try the jambalaya. I don't know.. You should do a sampler. :)

Just missed you. I picked up an oyster po boy special with a side of gumbo yesterday around 1230. Yum!

31bv5

Apr 28, 2010
    Harford County
    Myself and my partners stopped by today and got some Po'Boys (guys in suits)....Amazing! Great food, its a little pricey for Sergeant pay though. We will make an effort to come by again!:thumbsup:

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    Myself and my partners stopped by today and got some Po'Boys (guys in suits)....Amazing! Great food, its a little pricey for Sergeant pay though. We will make an effort to come by again!:thumbsup:

Thanks! We will be happy to see you again. Check us out on Facebook for daily specials. See you soon.

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    From all of us to all of you, we hope you and your families have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

We are offering side dishes. Call or check us out on Facebook.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    Closed for the holidays?!? I was up your way to visit Hitchcock's and thought I might stop by. Maybe next time!

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    Closed for the holidays?!? I was up your way to visit Hitchcock's and thought I might stop by. Maybe next time!

Yes, we are closed untill after the New Year. Much of the staff has gone home for the Holidays. We thank you all for a great first year. We wish you all a wonderful holiday season. See you after the New Year!

ThatGuy179

Apr 2, 2012
    Pasadena
    Yes, we are closed untill after the New Year. Much of the staff has gone home for the Holidays. We thank you all for a great first year. We wish you all a wonderful holiday season. See you after the New Year!

that explains it, i finally made it out there to try a oyster po boy and saw the closed sigh, bummer but i will try after the new year.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    We are going to check this place out very soon.

The only *bad* reviews I read are about the price (considering its more of a carry out place); I'll withhold judgement until we experience the place and food for ourselves.

Might offer some feedback or mini review here. We were 'secret shoppers' once upon a time, and had many a great (free) meal just for providing feedback.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    My wife (me too) and her family have opened a new restaurant in Severn. The New Orleans Kitchen & French Market is now open. We are on the corner of 170 and 174 in Kelly's plaza right next to Carlson’s Doughnuts (awesome BTW). If you are in the area, we would love to see you.
    We (New Orleans Kitchen & French Market) are a traditional Po’ boy shop serving other New Orleans favorites as well, such as gumbo, jambalaya and muffulettas. Here is a link to a local online news site with an article about us:http://odenton.patch.com/listings/new-orleans-kitchen-and-french-market http://odenton.patch.com/listings/new-orleans-kitchen-and-french-market
    I hope to see you guys and gals there. The range is not far either. We could go for a shoot and then get lunch!

Best of luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom