• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    On top of all the COTUS-violation stuff they think they are so cute with their bill names. Makes me want to smack them silly.
    Ha! Was going to post something similar. I can picture the aides and their elation when after days they finally came up with that acronym, high fiving and generally geeking out completely oblivious to the substance (rubish) of the proposal.. Something like this comes to mind

iu

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Lately, based on crime reporting, gas stations, pharmacies and convenience stores are places where you should have your ammo ready to use before you even go in there.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Ha! Was going to post something similar. I can picture the aides and their elation when after days they finally came up with that acronym, high fiving and generally geeking out completely oblivious to the substance (rubish) of the proposal.. Something like this comes to mind

iu
    Hahha...I can see that. :D

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It's silly to think this has anything to do with reducing crime.

The point is to reduce availability of ammunition to firearms owners. Imagine how the anti-2A types must feel to know that ordinary people can buy 1000 rounds of ammunition by merely shelling out some cash.

The very thought scares the crap out of them. License it, make it hard to buy, limit quantities, intimidate gun owners -- That's the intention. Warren hopes to bring Maryland-style BGOS nationwide.

Last edited:

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    When I was I kid growing up in Oregon I remember a country convenience store up in the mountains that sold a bit of ammo. The kind of place hunters stopped at on the way to or from their hunt to get a cup of coffee or a snack.

Can't say I've seen any at a gas station, pharmacy, or convenience store in the 50 years since. So I gotta say they're making this up because they want to track who's buying ammo.

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    Well, WalMart has a pharmacy and some stores have sporting goods section that sell ammunition, so technically it's a pharmacy selling ammunition...
    I was in a pharmacy in North Carolina (he actually had an M-1 Garand) that sold C&R guns and some ammo, so they do exist but really reaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom