• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keystone70

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    HoCo
    Robey has no LEO buddies. He was not respected, and in fact despised when he was Howard County's chief. I heard guys were literally high-fiving in the hallways the day he left. He's just another little doggie standing by O'Malley's table seeing what scraps he might be thrown.

Then maybe we can get ride of him. It appears he ran unopposed in the dem primary in 2010. Won by 56% in the general election. Unfortunetly, voting is extremely blue here.:sad20:

Braddbdl

Fed up Libertarian
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oviedo, FL
    Then maybe we can get ride of him. It appears he ran unopposed in the dem primary in 2010. Won by 56% in the general election. Unfortunetly, voting is extremely blue here.:sad20:

Think Blue my friend. Fight them in the primaries, then in the actual election as well. You get two votes that way. :D

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    So I just called Senator Robey's office about SB281 and asked to speak to him about the bill and why he supports it. She told me he isn't speaking to anyone against the bill and that she and he think we are all extremist and he wants to Ban all guns in the next 10 years

I am a Howard County resident but not in district 13. i still sent him an email anyway. Ironically, Howard County has one of the lowest homicide rates in the country (<1.5/100k, national average is about 4) which proves that there is nothing wrong with Maryland laws. All the violence is concentrated in Baltimore city. Basically he will have voted for this bill, tick off a lot of dems, and it will do nothing for safety. I hope that message sinks in in deep. A lot of these guys like Kasemeyer and Robey seem like retirement age so i have to wonder if they care if they are voted out, or if the choice for us ends up being bad vs worse.

now here is an LEO i support:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8TCx-sM1vw

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    Robey doesn't care about the bill affecting Howard County. He does care about getting all guns out of the hands of anyone who is not named James Robey.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    So I just called Senator Robey's office about SB281 and asked to speak to him about the bill and why he supports it. She told me he isn't speaking to anyone against the bill and that she and he think we are all extremist and he wants to Ban all guns in the next 10 years

Dayuuum....give him props for honesty.

Bigfoot21075

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2008
    Elkridge, MD
    Robey has no LEO buddies. He was not respected, and in fact despised when he was Howard County's chief. I heard guys were literally high-fiving in the hallways the day he left. He's just another little doggie standing by O'Malley's table seeing what scraps he might be thrown.

This is true.. 100%

Mac3051

Nov 23, 2011
    Howard County
    My Conversation with Senator Robey's office: 04/04/2013 @ 13:48

"Hello, I am calling from the representative area of Mr. Robey. Is it safe to assume that as a sponsor of the safety act of 2013 he will be voting for it in any form regardless of what I tell you next?"
    "laughs... yes."
    "Thank you." <click>

opticman

9mm EyeDoctor
    Sep 30, 2009
    Donors

Well he would be worthy of having his donors called. I just faxed him and told him I would pay for an ad on Cable quoting his assistant and pointing out how soft on crime he is.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    April 4, 2013

Re: SB 281

Dear Senator Robey,
    Vote NO on Cloture and
    Vote NO on SB281.
    I will be contacting your donors to make sure they know how you voted on this important bill.

Sincerely,

PBHarvey

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    Senator Robey is GAY! Robey is the woman in the Gay relationship. You are not going to get anywhere speaking with a fudge packer!

I hate political correctness more than the next guy, but this kind of talk is not productive.

I'll bet you that we have members in MSI and MDS who are gay AND who are fighting with us to stop this bill so let's not belittle them by using their orientation as if it were derogatory adjective.

It's been said before, but we (pro-2A people) need to be inclusive.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Robey had HoCo Police review the video of the Town Hall meeting because of the threats from the right wing nut jobs. FWIW, two testimonies were a little out of line, ie if you try and take my guns I will shoot you.

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    Robey had HoCo Police review the video of the Town Hall meeting because of the threats from the right wing nut jobs. FWIW, two testimonies were a little out of line, ie if you try and take my guns I will shoot you.

It doesn't sound out of line to me. The attempted confiscation of arms started the revolutionary war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom