• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goofy810

Jan 14, 2013
    So I just called Senator Robey's office about SB281 and asked to speak to him about the bill and why he supports it. She told me he isn't speaking to anyone against the bill and that she and he think we are all extremist and he wants to Ban all guns in the next 10 years

ColonelHurtz

A pile of little arms.
    Nov 13, 2008
    That is the plan.

Don't be fooled.

Registration leads to confiscation and confiscation leads to enslavement.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    I'm glad to hear it. Because so often we're called "paranoid". It's nice to have some folks on record saying "we want to take your guns".

Makes me feel less crazy...

Cmoney

Nov 1, 2012
    There is nothing wrong with being extreme in defense of liberty. Anybody who is wishy-washy when it comes to freedom is a moron.

Shaggy

Feb 8, 2013
    Westminster
    So I just called Senator Robey's office about SB281 and asked to speak to him about the bill and why he supports it. She told me he isn't speaking to anyone against the bill and that she and he think we are all extremist and he wants to Ban all guns in the next 10 years

Anyone that belongs to MD hunting sites should post this quote. Mabey than the would realize THEY need to get in this fight now! Five years from now, when they come for pump shotguns and sniper rifles, is to late to see what they really want.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    He needs to be called out on this. Even if he didn't say it himself, the fact that some asshat on his staff said it using his name to a law-abiding constituent is beneath contempt. Time for another letter... since he apparently does not want to talk to us "extremists". :mad54: :mad54:

On_Target

Feb 7, 2013
    Any chance that someone is compiling this type of data into some form of useable format?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Rofl. No surprises there. Robey will protect his LEO buddies though. Don't worry.

Robey has no LEO buddies. He was not respected, and in fact despised when he was Howard County's chief. I heard guys were literally high-fiving in the hallways the day he left. He's just another little doggie standing by O'Malley's table seeing what scraps he might be thrown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom