• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NB1214

Jan 19, 2010
    Charleston, SC
    Obama is off of his freaking rocker.

He's on TV now claiming that "a minority of votes caused this to fail" and they are going against what "90% of Americans want."

He point-blank blamed it on a "minority of Republicans."

WTF?

Is 54-46 a minority now??

This press conference shows his true colors

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Obama is a weasel. He's using sandy hook children and the parents of the dead kids to pass his agenda again. He's using that braindead giffords straw-woman for his political gain. He's saying it's shameful for people to call him out for using them as his political props.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    1 down, 8 to go.

Surprised me that Reid voted AGAINST it, and McCain voted FOR it...

Reid is playing a smart game. He knew they were short votes hes only keeping his NRA rating up and voting stance on things. Hes a crock of sh*t is what he really is speaks out of one side of his mouth then votes another.

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Just read that Reid voted NO since the bill would not pass and he is up for re-election. So what will the NRA or 2A consider him?

Will all the voters in Nevada vote against him?

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    Obama's right - something needs to be done and can be done. What that something is, is to enforce the current laws on the books. That WILL make a difference. Stop gang activity and their violence. That WILL make a difference. Legislate that the mentally ill who clearly represent a threat to themselves and others are turned in to the authorities. That WILL make a difference. Institute security in schools to the level of security in banks. That WILL make a difference. etc.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    He blamed the defeat of the deal on "the gun lobby and its allies," saying those against the legislation "willfully lied" about its provisions.

Now if that isn't insulting I don't know what is.

Saying this goes against what 90% of Americans want while calling people against it liars?

Yeah, pot....kettle...

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Obama is off of his freaking rocker.

He's on TV now claiming that "a minority of votes caused this to fail" and they are going against what "90% of Americans want."

He point-blank blamed it on a "minority of Republicans."

I think it's the first time the world's most powerful spoiled child didn't get his way on something. And I am loving it.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Obama has announced a news conference where he will tell us what he is going to do on his own to curb gun violence.

See CNN or Fox for details.

Looks like sour grapes to me.

why doesn't he take all the lobbyist money and put those kids to work in Chicago, you know, the ones who are selling drugs shooting each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom