• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    So, slip the site a sawbuck in a plain brown envelope and- >voila< - instant access to the classifieds.

JRSMD

Sep 4, 2013
    Derwood
    Best bet would be to pay to become a site supporter to list in the classifieds .I’m sure many people here would be more than willing to purchase the ammo you have listed.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Tons of ammo, but can't afford ten bucks. 29 posts since 2012. This is the sort of thing that whiffs of sleeper troll.

I hope I'm wrong, especially since the MD GA is moribund at present, but one does tire of the poking and prodding at the interfaces.

Tons of Guns

MDS Supporter
    Apr 21, 2012
    Silver Spring
    Tons of ammo, but can't afford ten bucks. 29 posts since 2012. This is the sort of thing that whiffs of sleeper troll.

I hope I'm wrong, especially since the MD GA is moribund at present, but one does tire of the poking and prodding at the interfaces.
    Hey, yes I can afford the 10 bucks. I was just super into firearms back then and kind of lost interest a few years ago when my kids were born and haven’t kept up with the industry so needed a bit of guidance is all.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Hey, yes I can afford the 10 bucks. I was just super into firearms back then and kind of lost interest a few years ago when my kids were born and haven’t kept up with the industry so needed a bit of guidance is all.
    No problem. Not posting often, you may be unaware of the sleeper trolls that pop up looking to cause issues around MD firearms laws and politics and looking for "loopholes" for the MD GA to shut with more anti-2A laws.

After a while, low post counts with possibly provocative questions tend to be a trigger.

Tons of Guns

MDS Supporter
    Apr 21, 2012
    Silver Spring
    No problem. Not posting often, you may be unaware of the sleeper trolls that pop up looking to cause issues around MD firearms laws and politics and looking for "loopholes" for the MD GA to shut with more anti-2A laws.

After a while, low post counts with possibly provocative questions tend to be a trigger.
    Gotcha. Well no that’s not me

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    I'd be interested in all the 7.62x39 if
    102650501-1392778_10151792842381785_2082807001_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members