• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAANavy

Feb 3, 2023
    Severn
    Visit the next Gettysburg or York, PA gun show with a backpack full and a sign on it.

Wouldn't be worth it for one or two but if you want to sell that many it would be.

That’s a good point, i have seen that before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    It took me a few out of state gun shows and asking various mag vendors but I was ultimately able to sell unused mags I no longer had the firearm for, for acceptable prices.

ETA: More MD stupidity. They don't want "high cap" mags in the state but won't let you offer to sell even to out of state recipients from within the state....

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I know a guy that is serving 20 years for trying to sell a 12 rd mag. Hell I’m not even comfortable Google searching anything above 10 rds while I’m in state. I’m scared!

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    I know a guy that is serving 20 years for trying to sell a 12 rd mag. Hell I’m not even comfortable Google searching anything above 10 rds while I’m in state. I’m scared!
    Hmmm,

Not sure I believe that.

The penalty for violating the mag ban is:
    "(a) Except as otherwise provided in this subtitle, a person who violates this subtitle is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both."

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Hmmm,

Not sure I believe that.

The penalty for violating the mag ban is:
    "(a) Except as otherwise provided in this subtitle, a person who violates this subtitle is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both."
    He was going 60 in a 55 so that probably added to the charges.

MAANavy

Feb 3, 2023
    Severn

Wow didnt know it was that serious… can’t stand these “laws” long live 2A!

MAANavy

Feb 3, 2023
    Severn
    Pin them to 10rds and sell them to me. I will then change out the follower for my .450 Bushmaster and remain MD legal @ 8rds.
    There is no law in Marylandistan about selling mags pinned to 10rds. It IS illegal to remove the pins allowing the mag to hold >10rds.

After all this i think I’ll just keep them out of fear..

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Pin them to 10rds and sell them to me. I will then change out the follower for my .450 Bushmaster and remain MD legal @ 8rds.
    There is no law in Marylandistan about selling mags pinned to 10rds. It IS illegal to remove the pins allowing the mag to hold >10rds.
    Take it to PA and unblock it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom