Not open for further replies.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    This deal is no longer available

****FOLLOW THIS GUIDE WHEN ORDERING A FIREARM****
    How To Guide: Ordering A Firearm

We're offering up 125 of these forged stripped Seekins Lowers for $179.95 w/ free shipping to MD Shooters members ONLY. These just got released to the market, and REALLY nice! Once this offer is over, they'll be released in a normal fashion online.

SKN-SP15Lower-2.jpg

SKN-SP15Lower-4.jpg

Restrictions:
    Limit is (1) per customer
    Must be an MD resident, & MDShooters member with 50+ posts
    Anyone not meeting these restrictions will be subject to a 50% restocking fee.

Do NOT post these links, or info of this on ARFCOM or any other forums, or we'll just cancel the deal entirely. We don't want to be bombarded with emails and calls and complaints about guys wanting the same deal.

We understand the current political climate you guys are in with a potential ban locally much more likely than on a national level.

This offer will run until the 125 are sold out, or until Friday 2/15, whichever comes first.

These lowers are in stock now but we're a bit backed up on shipping and order processing. Please allow 3-5 days for orders to ship.

Since these are all going to MD FFL's, many will overlap to the same FFL. Due to such, we may combine shipping of multiple customer orders into the same box to save on shipping and make receiving of the lowers at the receiving FFL easier.

****FOLLOW THIS GUIDE WHEN ORDERING A FIREARM****
    How To Guide: Ordering A Firearm

Last edited:

MattWasHere

New guy
    Dec 5, 2012
    St Mary's
    Restrictions:
    Limit is (1) per customer
    Must be an MD resident, & MDShooters member with 50+ posts
    Anyone not meeting these restrictions will be subject to a 50% restocking fee.

I'm only halfway to 50!!! You're killing me!

Last edited:

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I'm only halfway to 50!!! You're killing me!

I'd suggest hanging out heavily in the next few days :lol2:

The POINT of that, is not to ostracize guys like you. Its to keep guys from simply joining a forum solely to take advantage of a deal. That way, it's a "Community" deal.

Also, can you please unquote the original post. I know you're new here (;)), but quoting really big quotes with pictures makes the thread unnecessarily long. Thanks!

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Great deal JoeBob. If I didn't already have a few extras I'd be all over this. That's one sexy lower.

MattWasHere

New guy
    Dec 5, 2012
    St Mary's
    I'd suggest hanging out heavily in the next few days :lol2:

The POINT of that, is not to ostracize guys like you. Its to keep guys from simply joining a forum solely to take advantage of a deal. That way, it's a "Community" deal.

Also, can you please unquote the original post. I know you're new here (;)), but quoting really big quotes with pictures makes the thread unnecessarily long. Thanks!
    Sorry! Thanks for the heads up.

Rseymour - yes there goes my productivity for the week!!!

flying_pig

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 2, 2013
    One just left headed my way. My order number is 78836

Thanks for the awesome deal JoeBob. Guess I better look for some parts to complete the build on your site tonight. I ordered fast as I figured these would be gone in hours.

As a first time customer of yours I can assure you I will be back for more. I really like to do business with those that appreciate the customer.

Thanks

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    One just left headed my way. My order number is 78836

Thanks for the awesome deal JoeBob. Guess I better look for some parts to complete the build on your site tonight. I ordered fast as I figured these would be gone in hours.

As a first time customer of yours I can assure you I will be back for more. I really like to do business with those that appreciate the customer.

Thanks

Thanks for the order!

We're pretty short on parts right now unfortunately, especially Lower Parts Kits. However, we should eventually be getting more inventory en route. Sign up for email notifications under the add to cart button on products you're interested in. Nowadays, products sell out really fast once in stock though, just so you are aware.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Hey JB does this lower come with the adjustment screw for cleaning up slop between the upper and lower?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom