• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I managed to find 44mag.com last Wednesday at 3 AM still had 9 Pmags in stock so I ordered 5 ($13/each). Just for grins I found that Sportsmans Guide had a few of those Thermold expandable 26-39 rd mags still in stock at the same time so I ordered 2 ($20/each). They disappeared from their site the next day. Also got a couple of aluminum 10s w/anti-tilt followers for "hunting" or range use. 10 rd one you can still find.
    I have all my 20+ round mags shipped to a PO Box in WV that is between where I live in Md and where I work in WV. Most venders have no issue with a 2nd shipping address as long as the names are the same. MidwayUSA, RSC, SG, 44mag.com and some others had no issue. Both FedEx and UPS now deliver to PO boxes so it is the safest method around.
    From what I have seen the Nordic 18 round extenders for the 30 rd P-Mags are still available. I bought one for 3-gun to put on the only window Pmag I have and it has worked well. More expensive than the mags at $27, but still cheaper per round that a Surefire 60. I have 1 coupler for 2 30s for 3-gun and I ordered one more also.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    I back-ordered a 10 pack of EMAGs from Brownells. Nothing to lose I guess.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from Brownells informing me that my order for the 10 pack of EMAGS was fulfilled today. Awesome news to hear after a long day breaking brush. 20 bucks per mag seems like a steal these days.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I received all the mags I ordered including all the ones in my previous posting. Took about an extra week to get them all shipped due to the glut of orders. Turns out the Thermold expandibles will actually load 30 and 45 rounds in each position. Nice to have 90 rounds in only 2 mags for "emergencies". I would not think they are tough enough to be dropped during 3-gun without cracking but for home or range use they appear to be fine.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    when did you guys order? I have 2 orders placed on 12/21 for 20 each order..

22 December 2012. I ordered a 10 pack of EMAGs, which is probably why my backorder was fulfilled sooner than others. I knew everyone would be trying to order PMAGs while the EMAGs would be mostly ignored by the general public. Just a theory, and I can't back it up with facts.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

dan8480

Gun Addict
    Feb 23, 2008
    Adams County
    22 December 2012. I ordered a 10 pack of EMAGs, which is probably why my backorder was fulfilled sooner than others. I knew everyone would be trying to order PMAGs while the EMAGs would be mostly ignored by the general public. Just a theory, and I can't back it up with facts.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

Well played sir...

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    I ordered on 12/26/12 as well...no shipping notice yet.

I also pre-ordered the gen3 mags w/windows on black friday and still haven't received them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom