• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Braddbdl

Fed up Libertarian
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oviedo, FL
    I read your post on the other site... There is a reason you can't find them in MD... It is ILLEGAL to manufacture, sell, transfer, or take possession of a greater than 20rnd magazine in Maryland.

Also, they are not clips, they are magazines.

Edit: Good job mods! Lots of hooligans around here lately.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I read your post on the other site... There is a reason you can't find them in MD... It is ILLEGAL to manufacture, sell, transfer, or take possession of a greater than 20rnd magazine in Maryland.

???????????????????? Seems to me like the guy is just trying to save people a trip.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia

This idiot thinks that everyone here is beneath him. Obviously you cannot do all of the above but what you can do is: 1) buy them and have them mailed to PA or VA address then pick them up, 2) save yourself a heck of a lot of money by not paying 35+ for them at the show just to get your hands on them.... Sorry but I couldn't let this go unanswered..

Happy holidays...

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Just make sure you get a signature required for delivery. A friend in VA had about a dozen delivered on Tuesday... but the box wasn't on the step. After contating UPS we discovered the driver claims he placed it on the door step. Worst part was his girlfriend was at home at the time... but the driver didn't ring the doorbell.

If you can, order with Brownells, they're the best in the business, IMO.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

If you don't like a post, click that red bordered white triangle and report the post. :thumbsup:

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan

Not illegal to ship to an out of state address and retrieve them. Hell, some folks have a USPS P.O. Box they ship to. He's trying to save everyone some gas and time, not break the law IMHO.

Braddbdl

Fed up Libertarian
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oviedo, FL
    This idiot thinks that everyone here is beneath him. Obviously you cannot do all of the above but what you can do is: 1) buy them and have them mailed to PA or VA address then pick them up, 2) save yourself a heck of a lot of money by not paying 35+ for them at the show just to get your hands on them.... Sorry but I couldn't let this go unanswered..

Happy holidays...

Chill out! I was referring to your statement on the other forum, where you said "you cannot find them in MD." The reason for that was because they are illegal to sell here. I was making sure you, or anyone else in this thread knew that.

The other part of my post (the edit) was about a post from a low count poster calling for obviously illegal activity, which is a forum violation. that post has been removed by the mods, thus the "good job."

With all the activity on this forum as of late, we all need to be diligent in making sure we are not labeled as criminals, or trying to find loopholes in the law. Lot's of people use this site, and not all are friendly to the 2A.

If you don't like a post, click that red bordered white triangle and report the post. :thumbsup:

I didn't even have to. the mods removed it right after I saw it.

Not illegal to ship to an out of state address and retrieve them. Hell, some folks have a USPS P.O. Box they ship to. He's trying to save everyone some gas and time, not break the law IMHO.

True. I was commenting mostly about the post that is now gone.

Again with the "clips" Sounding as misinformed as the antis...sad

Exactly! Sets off red flags for me, especially when potentially illegal activity is being discussed...

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    :innocent0

Attachments

• thereisadifference2.jpg
      thereisadifference2.jpg
      40.1 KB · Views: 819

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Brownells sold 3.5 YEARS worth of mags in the last 72 hours. How long do you think a backorder will be for that many mags.

Magpul has sold a MILLION Pmags since friday.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

BFD. Like we all don't know what someone is referring to when they say "clip". :sad20:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Its actually not a bad strategy in these conditions. The brownell price per MAG was not great but not bad (within a buck before all hell broke loose) shipping is reasonable.

I put a hunk of them on backorder to be sent to another property out of state (which is monitored by family to grab the box).

Risk Analysis:

If they get their orders filled first before congress acts, and I get them I am RELATIVELY early on the list.

If they dont, I dont have any money in it and its a no lose scenario for the consumer unless you are really tight on money......heck you might even make a few bucks in the end.

Brownells isnt fly by night, so it makes sense to give it a whirl.

Otherwise I have good stocks but never hurts to get more.

This is a good suggestion, minus the misunderstandings of MD law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom