• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    FFL's have different opinions on what an H-Bar is and may want to sell what you think is unregulated as regulated. If you disagree with their opinion, either accept it or look elsewhere . Their shop-Their rule. Arguing your opinion is a waste of time.

Why pray tell are you quoting me?

You didn't think I was saying anything at all about anything remotely related to your comment, did you?

I was merely clarifying the origin of the "HBAR exception". It's a relic from a long ago time when only four ARs models existed, and all four were made by Colt.

JDH146

jdh146
    Dec 26, 2009
    Why pray tell are you quoting me?

You didn't think I was saying anything at all about anything remotely related to your comment, did you?

I was merely clarifying the origin of the "HBAR exception". It's a relic from a long ago time when only four ARs models existed, and all four were made by Colt.

I was agreeing with you that this should be a sticky as this subject comes up often. Obviously, I did not make that apparent. Sorry.

My comment was to further the answer to the what qualifies question and how the FFL can and may be the deciding factor.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Someone needs to contact Mini and have them add that as an available option. Heck, I might even agree to pay a one-time luxury tax for it. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom