• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    She said, "I thought he was a Communist"...

She learned about history from the toys in the family size CrackerJack box...

There she goes 'thinking' again ... that gets her in trouble every time. Just stick to what Speaker Busch tells you to say (and do) Babs, and you'll stay in office a bit longer.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    BUMP for sharing ...

The EL1227 video below is his REMIX of our earlier ambush video.

Lots of added, helpful graphics and historical footnotes makes this remix a real winner. All hail ED1227!

Watch, laugh, hiss, and share it!

Give it lots of 'FACE'book time.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    For those who haven't followed every twist and turn, we took the Patriot Picket to Mike Miller's hometown of Chesapeake Beach on February 20th as part of The Picket In Your District" "pilot program".

There is another "operations" thread underway that can't seem to get out of the posting phase. Nothing happens until people agree to meet in the real world to put boots on the ground.
    Nice! This is another great idea!

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    There was an amendment submitted 4 days later to change that in the house (HB1000) that also showed up in the hearing for SB1040, to correct the language to affect purchase and HQL.

Perfect example of let sleeping dogs lie.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Perfect example of let sleeping dogs lie.
    Exactly what I was thinking as testimony was given which pointed out flaws in the bill, giving ideas for amendments. Now we have a bill that affects anyone wanting to purchase a handgun rather than just the few people applying for a carry permit. BANG! OUCH!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    The more ridiculous they go, the better the chances that Hogan can build a case with the 70% of Marylanders who currently support him, and smack several peepees in the process.

Now you are getting it. Put them on the Anthony Brown for Gov. train.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I can not make the morning Patriot Picket, do you still hold them in the evenings, Time ?

As I was driving home from Annapolis....it occurred to me that Busch (or Miller?) lives in Chesapeake Beach, not too far from me...

And *everybody* who lives down that way drives on Rt 2 up to annapolis. It's basically the only road.

Maybe we need to litter his commute to and from "work" with signs and protesters?....

All right.....LATE CALL TO SLUT-SHAME HOUSE SPEAKER MICHAEL BUSCH TOMORROW (Saturday).

Yes, sounding the alarm to give Busch the "Picket In Your District" treatment that we gave to Mike Miller last month.

Sorry for the short notice but Busch is going full-retard on his pet project--the Terror Watchlist Firearm Purchase Ban--so I am postponing an important commitment I had for tomorrow afternoon to kick his arse with our "Mike Busch is a sellout/liar/traitor" signage from 1pm to 2:30pm

The Belly of the Beast for his district is the intersection of Route 2 (Parole Center) and Rt. 450 (West Street).

For your GPS it is the Double T Diner, Defense Street and Cedar Ave.

That intersection has the most traffic flow anywhere so that is where we go. I have worked that intersection before as a Hogan volunteer so I know you can park on the public street ringing the Diner on the northwestern corner. (Not the Diner parking lot, but the pavement with the curb after turning in from West Street/Rt. 450)

I promise, it's a blast, especially from certifiably insane DemocRats who yell and give you the finger. Come join the Patriot Picket against Speaker Michael Busch!

All right, who's in!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Sorry, but an Executive Order pertaining to classified documents trumps the NSA and establishes the President as the Original Classification Authority (OCA), delegating that authority to specifically-named OCAs in each Executive Agency. Derivative Classifiers take their authority from their Agency OCA.

I was a Derivative Classifier for several decades, and taught the DoD Classification structure for more than a decade. I didn't list a specific EO because they change occasionally and I didn't want to put out bad info.

EDIT: I decided to look up the current E.O., which is:
    Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-classified-national-security-information

Thus endeth the Lesson.
    Now back to the original subject of this thread.

Did not know all of that, thanks for the lesson.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Exactly what I was thinking as testimony was given which pointed out flaws in the bill, giving ideas for amendments. Now we have a bill that affects anyone wanting to purchase a handgun rather than just the few people applying for a carry permit. BANG! OUCH!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It wasn't just our testimony, every member of the committee hammered him on the issue of the bill language, so be careful where those stones get thrown.

(Not directed at Shooter, just remarking in his post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom