SB1 (2023) - Criminal Law - Wearing, Carrying, or Transporting Firearms - Restrictions (Gun Safety Act of 2023)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JollyPedro

Aug 15, 2022
    St Mary's County
    Discourtesy is unspeakably ugly to me - H. Lectere, M.D.

Well; bye - W. Brocious
    Discourtesy is unspeakably ugly to me - H. Lectere, M.D.

Well; bye - W. Brocious
    1681913659249.jpeg

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    There are expenses and fees involved. You have to pay to renew your NRA credentials and starting next year you must retake the BIT class every other year to maintain your instructor credentials.

It’s not one and done
    Where did you hear this? No one mentioned this in the last NRA training I was attending a few weeks ago.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Curly Bill wasn't speaking to you, but to these people:

"and it prevents some folks from participating here"
    I wasn't issued clutching pearls OR a fainting couch when I joined here, though I think the sign-up form may have asked if I was a vertebrate.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Where did you hear this? No one mentioned this in the last NRA training I was attending a few weeks ago.
    Wouldn't surprise me if they required BIT every two years. Think of it as a "BITe Me" response to so many of us becoming instructors to build out W&C numbers in the People's Republic.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I concur. I would love to hear my local Senator, a Democrat I actually USED to respect (Ron Watson-23rd) was a sponsor. And he claimed to me he was a 2A friendly Democrat.
    Watson is a "Big Cheese" now, so he doesn't have to account for his votes to those insignificant constituents, only to his owners...

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Im a member of MSI and also the NRA.....IMO the response was a bit rude, even if not intended to be that way. At times, people on here can come off as rude and it prevents some folks from participating here.
    And some folks come off as needy and wanting someone else to do the work for them, which puts a lot of people off. I'm all for helping a new guy, once maybe twice, but a 15+ year member who is a member of NRA and MSI and flat out says thy don't hav time to read a few pages back tell what I want to know, not really.
    Had he phrased his request differently instead of his time is more important than everyone else's, he might have gotten a different response. People get what they give here, if you (royal you) come across pompus, you get pompus back.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I wasn't issued clutching pearls OR a fainting couch when I joined here, though I think the sign-up form may have asked if I was a vertebrate.
    Possessed one at birth or possess one now? I am married, so I hope it was only one issued at birth that was required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom