• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    People speak in areas they know or are employed in regularly without speaking for their employer. Not so unusual to me at least.
    What if a said person did type the letter on company time and used the company office equipment and phones.

Not saying in this case but in any case???

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    Okay the training has been taken off the amendment. Now its dnr, stealing, trafficing and gun buy backs. Senator Smith keeps saying he is still interested in adding to the training and "they have plenty of vehicles to get it done".

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Thank you to everyone who sent an email, it is probably what got us thru the day. We should continue to hold our breath and keep a keen eye on this until Sine Die to make sure the training idea is truly dead. 4 weeks to go.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Thank you to everyone who sent an email, it is probably what got us thru the day. We should continue to hold our breath and keep a keen eye on this until Sine Die to make sure the training idea is truly dead. 4 weeks to go.
    Agreed, we need to keep an eye on it, who knows what tricks they may have up their sleeves.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    If Tim Otwell was my employee or in any way affiliated with my business he would be fired before the sun sets today.

Not only did he attempt to benefit his business or his employer through legislative fiat, he also proved that he's a statist bootlicker in the process.

Last edited:

tjv4163

Jun 27, 2012
    21234 city side
    No, I think you’re making mental gymnastics and wasting your time.
    Who the hell are you anyway that you think what you say matters?
    I care so much about who trains who that I don’t even have a permit. You know so much and people like yourself are the reason why.
    Go check some people for bulges in their shirt or something and make a difference for yourself.
    HAHAHA

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    Okay Smith put two and two together but came up with 3. He said more guns out in the world, but they created sensitive places so they will be in cars, so more will be stolen but wont stop it

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Okay the training has been taken off the amendment. Now its dnr, stealing, trafficing and gun buy backs. Senator Smith keeps saying he is still interested in adding to the training and "they have plenty of vehicles to get it done".
    Plenty of places for it to be added back in, in both the Senate and the House.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    See my edit.
    I agree with what I quoted. The second part is an extra I won’t comment on.

RS is an honorable member and guy, it is possible it flew under the radar .

My past employees have done some salty stuff in past years. But I always fired people who went around me and my back.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    Great news now get rid of the Senator

I can’t even blame him. His job is to do some research and without having a solid base, asking a firearms trainer working for a reputable company seems like a good move to land on the right side of the issue. I’ll bet you he feels duped.

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    I agree with what I quoted. The second part is an extra I won’t comment on.

RS is an honorable member and guy, it is possible it flew under the radar .

My past employees have done some salty stuff in past years. But I always fired people who went around me and my back.
    sorry wrong person

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    Plenty of places for it to be added back in, in both the Senate and the House.
    Mckay or how ever its spelled said yes to passing the bill. But he hesitated, I disagree and he should know they will try to add it back in.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I can’t even blame him. His job is to do some research and without having a solid base, asking a firearms trainer working for a reputable company seems like a good move to land on the right side of the issue. I’ll bet you he feels duped.
    I don’t think he feels anyway. The Senator is dumb. He took the guys word for it because of who he was when he had a badge. And had fake credibility IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom