• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cdawg

May 4, 2010
    Boonsboro,MD
    I just joined May 4th and just wanted to say my formal hellos. I live in Washington County. Looking forward to gaining a lot of information and insight into the shooting arena I might not know, as well hopefully in time help pass along anything I learn or know!

cdawg

May 4, 2010
    Boonsboro,MD
    Well, just getting into owning my own weapons. just bought a Taurus pt. 111, My father has owned his Taurus for several years now and loves his, so when My wife decided the kids were old enough to start learning the safety and joy of shooting she wanted something she felt comfortable with to keep around the house. And the pt111 9mm seemed to be it. I always had Uncle Sam’s gun collection at my disposal before now! Lol. I grew up with weapons that was my family’s weekend fun when I was younger. We would all go out to my uncle’s house and shoot targets all weekend! So I am looking forward to that with the family now. The kids are getting a .22 not sure which one probably a cheaper version for the range. And I will be picking up an H&R pardner protector 18.5" in the next two months for HD. Not sure what will be next but I have some wants! Lol Also I am looking for a place to shoot locally!! Would like to join a club!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom