• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sockgirl77

Pervinerdi
    Mar 5, 2013
    St. Mary's County.
    Does anyone know if they've filled up all of their spots this season? I sent in an application a few months back and have not heard anything. I just sent them an email hoping with a positive reply. After waiting 88 days for my gun...I want to start shooting on a regular basis!

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Pm Bob G. I heard they are opening couple spots... Depending where are you on the wait list.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm pretty sure that I sent in our application in either March or April. I didn't realize that they had that long of a wait list. Well, I sent him an email. :fingerscrossed:

The waiting list has grown.. Don't know the exact no. :(

You can be a guest if you know a member or two if you still waiting. Also some matches you can join which is open to public.

Morgan321

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 6, 2013
    SOMD
    Who wants to be my friend so I can be a guest at the swap meet? Could be even bigger if it was open to the public.

JoshingYu

Jan 5, 2013
    St. Mary's
    I think there is a calender which gives the dates for IDPA matches and Bowling Pin shoots. One of my buddies give me a heads up about upcoming stuff.

Glock30Eric

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2013
    I am on 86th waiting list. They are considering to increase the capacity of membership. I hope! So I could shoot more and to drain my wallet.

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    I am on 86th waiting list. They are considering to increase the capacity of membership. I hope!

Sorry to dampen any near-term hopes, but any consideration of an increase to the membership-cap has been deferred for ~6 months. The idea behind this is to enable us to effectively integrate the ~60+ new-members for 2013-2014 into the Club, before consideration of bringing-in more folks.

And, if and when the SLSC Board-of-Directors does decide to pursue another increase to the membership-cap, we would first have to ensure that the Sanner family is in support of such a change. The BoD cannot make this decision unilaterally.

Even if folks are not members, check-out the Club's calendar at sannerslake.org. Most every match is open to the public. We would welcome you at these match-events.

Glock30Eric

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2013
    Oh bummer! Yes I do plan to participate the matches after October 1st. Right now all of my "play money" goes to new weapons before they get banned.

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Do you know how long I have been looking for that page!? Thank you

Glad to help. Hope to see you at some of the matches.

This weekend, we have Rimfire Silhouette (rifle) on Sat @ 1300 and Rimfire Steel (rifle & pistol) on Sun @ 0900. Gate is open for guests ~45 minutes prior to match start times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom