Votes: 10 8.9%
    • 10+

Votes: 26 23.2%

• Total voters

vin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    For all of you who have listed guns here (and I have no safe queens), am I wrong in saying, if there's no pictures, then they don't exist?

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    None for me. I know this is a boring response but i shoot everything i have currently. I used to have a bunch of safe queens. I upended everything i deemed a safe queen and built some more AR's.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    How do you define safe queen, all my guns are well taken care of but also used. Some more than others.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    For all of you who have listed guns here (and I have no safe queens), am I wrong in saying, if there's no pictures, then they don't exist?

What, you mean guns? I ain't got no guns. No guns here. If I ever had any, they were sold off a long time ago, and I made sure to pay the sales tax for wherever I was living at the time... yeah, that's it, that's the ticket...

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    - Colt 1911, 1913 manufacture date. My great grandfathers service pistol from WW1.
    - Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless. My grandfathers service pistol.
    - Chinese Parade SKS Vietnam bring back. It was presented to my grandfather after the Vietnam war, after he made Brigadier General.

I refuse to shoot any of them.

NY Transplant

Wabbit Season/Duck Season
    Apr 2, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I have two. A Sharps muzzleloader and an Ithaca 37 Deerslayer that I inherited from my father shortly before he passed away. I keep the Sharps for sentimental value and will never shoot it. The Ithaca was recently refinished from the barrel to the stock and has a new Vortex 4x32 scope on it and it looks like a brand new shotgun. I haven't decided if I'm going to shoot it or not due to it's sentimental value.

All of my other guns get used.

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    None. I used to shoot them all.
    Shotguns fall and spring.
    Rifles in the summer.
    Pistols in the winter.
    However, I can no longer shoot them as I lost them overboard this summer off Bloody Point Lighthouse in 100' of water.
    I was sailing to a gunsmith's shop in VA (repair work is a legitimate reason for transporting them, right) and a sudden gust of wind healed the boat so much they slid off the deck.

vin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    None. I used to shoot them all.
    Shotguns fall and spring.
    Rifles in the summer.
    Pistols in the winter.
    However, I can no longer shoot them as I lost them overboard this summer off Bloody Point Lighthouse in 100' of water.
    I was sailing to a gunsmith's shop in VA (repair work is a legitimate reason for transporting them, right) and a sudden gust of wind healed the boat so much they slid off the deck.

I know of the deep spot out there you're talking about. What a shame...

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I haven't shot my M44 in over a year not because its a safe queen but because I don't like cleaning corrosive ammo. I tend not to shot my Colt Trooper so I don't put a lot of wear on it. I don't shoot my center fire rifles often due to ammo prices.

However other handguns and any .22 gets more than there fair share of a workout at least bi-weekly if not more often when its warm. In the winter I'll shoot handguns just to fire off some rounds for stress relief.

None of my guns are safe queens though all have been shot and get shot.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Does this count?

queen+gun.jpg

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I've got so many darn garands/03's/A3's that it's tough to get them all out to the range. I plan on shooting all of them at least once, but it's hard to find the time.......

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Here's one I might consider selling not sure yet, it's been sitting around since 94 and I have never shot it, the gentlemen who owned it before me never fired it either. It's a Marlin 39 Century Limited .22 S,L,LR 100 year anniversary edition 1870-1970 tube fed with an octagon barrel.
    DSC_0469.jpg
    DSC_0470.jpg

And the last one is for Sh$ts and giggles
    DSC_0471.jpg

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex

yes well you see when I had my vast collection it was when I lived on my house boat..(see where this is going) Yup I was doing good had a solid collection of over 300+ firearms ( wait for it) living the good life moored in a safe and quite creek ( wait for it) then I decided to leave dock and motor out to go visit my parents. (getting closer) well their I was going down bay moving along the shipping channel and BAM!!!! out of nowhere Chessie rams my boat/home and down she goes! right to the bottom of the deep shipping channel. I only made it out alive cause I was on the deck getting another beer out of the cooler, using that cooler as a floatation device I held on for dear life and was stranded in the water for 3 days. Luckly I was rescued by some fisherman. but I was in such bad shap I can not recall the exact location of the horrible accident. yup boating accident:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom