• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    That brings up the question about those of us who have submitted applications back in March. How does the 90 day process period work? Will we be approved and then have the investigation completed? I sent my app in March 9th and have had zero contact since.

I like this question and wonder the same.

I applied back in March, 2 of my 3 references were contacted, I was contacted for a phone interview, but not a face to face. Many folks have had face to face interviews which makes me wonder if that is the expectation for all or if they are doing some one way and others another way.

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    I like this question and wonder the same.

I applied back in March, 2 of my 3 references were contacted, I was contacted for a phone interview, but not a face to face. Many folks have had face to face interviews which makes me wonder if that is the expectation for all or if they are doing some one way and others another way.

What references do they want?

shawn

Oct 23, 2007
    Great news. The biggest steps are done.

The AG will surely beg relief from the 4th. Not sure how that will go. We will see. For now, if you got the app and the cash: apply.

Will have more later. But for those who applied pre-stay, absent an emergency order from the 4th, you should be getting your permits. Some of you quite soon.

Patrick/Esq,

Quick question. You say that the people who applied back in march should be getting their permits. Why do you think that?

Esq has said that they will not go into contempt but cant they still just delay for a lot longer?

Judge Legg has given them no timeframe to actually start issuing permits so cant they drag this out for a while longer still?

I think I read that SAF could officially tell Judge Legg that the MSP/AG is still dragging their feet but absent that they could still delay.

Unless you know something about what the SAF is doing that the rest of us dont know :innocent0

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Well, IANAL and just a random thought, but the next 14 days will be interesting. Judge Legg did not immediately dissolve the stay, leaving it in place until 07AUG2012, so G&S still applies until then. I am curious to see what MSP will do with our non-G&S applications over the next 14 days.

I guess during the next 14 days the state will be asking the 4th for a stay. I think if the states learns they will not get the stay they will ask for, they they will start processing apps 15 days from now. I guess that also means the investigations will continue and everything but G&S will still be considered.

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    dang it. I still haven't been able to get someone to send me the print cards. Guess I'll have to drive down to get printed....then drive back down for the interview if they continue those....

Msp no longer accepts ink prints. You have to livescan...

EDIT: unless your a non-resident...

Last edited:

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Msp no longer accepts ink prints. You have to livescan...

Not applicable to out of state applicants (which the poster your replied to would fall under, based on his location statement in his profile) per the New Fingerprint Rules from MSP:

MSP Letter linked above said:
    One exception to the above procedure exists. If you are an applicant who maintains a primary residence outside of Maryland AND this address is supported by an out-of-state driver’s license you may continue to submit
    State and Federal fingerprint cards. FBI-Approved Channelers may be used by out of state applicants required to submit FBI fingerprint cards as in the case of renewals. Approved Channelers may be found on the FBI web site. All
    other applicants who submit fingerprint cards obtained after March 19, 2012, will have their application rejected.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Can somone tell me the closest livescan to Riverside (95 and 543) Harford COWnty...

Thanks

NOBODY

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    dang it. I still haven't been able to get someone to send me the print cards. Guess I'll have to drive down to get printed....then drive back down for the interview if they continue those....

If you want, send me a PM or email with your snail mail address and which cards you need, and I'll mail them to you. I don't live far from the Waterloo MSP barracks.

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    Can somone tell me the closest livescan to Riverside (95 and 543) Harford COWnty...

Thanks

NOBODY

Bel Air MVA, got mine done there. they only accept money orders, though.... there's a grocery store next to Dick's right across the street that will do a money order. I bet you can guess how i know that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom