• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    I posted this in another thread

I wonder if we could protest by submitting our apps over and over again without any fingerprints or check. it would only cost postage and they would still have to open and processes it in some regard and contact you that your app is incomplete. Or would such a deliberate act be illegal in some way.

Not helpful. I won't opine on the legality of it.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Grass roots organizations can be quite powerful. Support MSI....
    I do, and have, and yes it can be.

More on that one here...onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com/2012/03/will-bateman-be-appealed.htm

Looks like it may NOT be appealed, which kinda stinks as we here in MD would then have to bring a similar suit. It'd be nice to see it appealed to CA4 and upheld.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    I do, and have, and yes it can be.

More on that one here...onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com/2012/03/will-bateman-be-appealed.htm

Looks like it may NOT be appealed, which kinda stinks as we here in MD would then have to bring a similar suit. It'd be nice to see it appealed to CA4 and upheld.

I am not surprised that the State won't appeal it. I predicted as much in the other thread the day it came down. State is cutting its loses here.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    Wow, I finally read the 77 page transcript of the hearing of 7/21/11. (Document 44) Good reading. This Judge is good. Gura is good.

I decided to give it a read myself. Very easy to follow Gura, he is on point.
    Fader on the other hand is a babbling idiot, and very difficult to follow any points he is trying to make.

Abuck

Ultimate Member
    Wasn't she the one who said Obama should cancel the 2012 election, for the good of the country or something?

She said that they should suspend elections for Congress for two years so that they can focus on jobs.

It's @ 38 seconds in to the audio on this YouTube clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-govx9CdOA

To make sure I stay on topic, I will say that I'm in PA, and will be submitting an application as soon as I can get my prints done. I have PA and Utah, just got the ap for Arizona, and will also be submitting that the same time as MD.

Thank you everyone, for all the great info on here.

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    She said that they should suspend elections for Congress for two years so that they can focus on jobs.

It's @ 38 seconds in to the audio on this YouTube clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-govx9CdOA

To make sure I stay on topic, I will say that I'm in PA, and will be submitting an application as soon as I can get my prints done. I have PA and Utah, just got the ap for Arizona, and will also be submitting that the same time as MD.

Thank you everyone, for all the great info on here.
    :D

I am all for them suspending thier work so we can keep our jobs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom