• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    Oh, oh, I LOVE those replies! The ones that tell you what you already know, and religiously avoid taking a position? It always comforts me to know that my representatives don't have the nuts to tell me whether they agree with me.

This is the only one that has not said directly that he does or doesn't agree with me. In fact, this is the only one that wrote back that replied like this. All of the others said they agree with me. So maybe it's not the fault of the delegates, maybe it's who is gets the vote next?

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    This is the only one that has not said directly that he does or doesn't agree with me. In fact, this is the only one that wrote back that replied like this. All of the others said they agree with me. So maybe it's not the fault of the delegates, maybe it's who is gets the vote next?
    You could reply back to the Honorable :sarcasm: Delegate John A. Olszewski, Jr. with the classic Glenn Close reply from Fatal Attraction,

"I'd have more respect for you if you told me to f%ck off." :sad20:

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    You could reply back to the Honorable :sarcasm: Delegate John A. Olszewski, Jr. with the classic Glenn Close reply from Fatal Attraction,

"I'd have more respect for you if you told me to f%ck off." :sad20:

I will simply ask, no I DEMAND that you do your job and obey your oath.. Start protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States. Fight against this tyranny and be counted on the side of liberty’s defenders. All of you in Annapolis need to remember this – The natural rights of life and liberty are UNALIENABLE (for Senators and Congressmen that means incapable of being alienated, sold and transferred.). The American people have had enough, we are awakened and we will hold you all accountable. We are done with rule by presidential decree, the government’s endless intrusions and regulations, and the trampling of our liberties. There is no difference between a King and a President who rules like a King. We will tolerate neither. Our Founders used phrases like “we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.” The least I can do is have enough courage to put you on notice. ENOUGH! Obey your oath and do your job public servant!

I sent something like this to Mikulski and Cardin. No answer yet.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    I say page .......well we will probably run out of bandwidth before we get to carry in MD....2010, no wait 2011...no wait 2012 will be another shitty year.

NOBODY

Lightning

Feb 5, 2011
    The Peoples Republic of MD
    Yeah...it just won't happen. Effing Dumbocrats have taken over...

I hate to sound like a broken record, but we got nobody to blame but ourselves (excluding the 80 or so that showed up for the OHR).

The Free State: No CCW, lots of 2nd Amendment restrictions, unbelievably high taxes, exorbitant fees, and they just keep piling it on at all levels.

I don’t know about the rest of you…but I have had quite enough! Unlike some of you, I am too young to retire and too old to start a new career elsewhere. My kids are also way too young to uproot and move to another State. So, I must stay and fight the good fight. I believe I am going to begin by voting against every son of a beach that is currently in office from the Federal Level to the Local Level. I am tired of these lying, cheating, blood sucking leeches stealing from my family and friends. Maybe they should get a real job like the rest of us.

Maybe then they would respect the rights that were given to us by the Framers of the document they continue to trample on!

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but we got nobody to blame but ourselves (excluding the 80 or so that showed up for the OHR).

The Free State: No CCW, lots of 2nd Amendment restrictions, unbelievably high taxes, exorbitant fees, and they just keep piling it on at all levels.

I don’t know about the rest of you…but I have had quite enough! Unlike some of you, I am too young to retire and too old to start a new career elsewhere. My kids are also way too young to uproot and move to another State. So, I must stay and fight the good fight. I believe I am going to begin by voting against every son of a beach that is currently in office from the Federal Level to the Local Level. I am tired of these lying, cheating, blood sucking leeches stealing from my family and friends. Maybe they should get a real job like the rest of us.

Maybe then they would respect the rights that were given to us by the Framers of the document they continue to trample on!

Well sadly enough when Baltimore, Annapolis, and a lot of other areas where the element is present, they will all vote against you. The political correctness believers who believe in "don't hurt anybody's feelings" will also vote this way. These people are typically the trust fund babies and other rich folks. Right there is over half the state. The rest either vote like us or join the PC bandwagon.

Times are too far changed for it to ever happen. There's nothing we can really do except accept the inevitable and have plans to move the eff out of here when we can.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Times are too far changed for it to ever happen. There's nothing we can really do except accept the inevitable and have plans to move the eff out of here when we can.

Attitudes like that have gotten us in this spot over the last ~45 years and will be of absolutely no help in changing our present situation.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Well sadly enough when Baltimore, Annapolis, and a lot of other areas where the element is present, they will all vote against you. The political correctness believers who believe in "don't hurt anybody's feelings" will also vote this way. These people are typically the trust fund babies and other rich folks. Right there is over half the state. The rest either vote like us or join the PC bandwagon.

This is not meant specifically at you; but to people in general.

In 1985, 9 states allowed Shall Issue. In 2012, 41 states do.

Every single state fought a battle to achieve Shall Issue. Just recently Wisconsin saw their work result in shall issue. No state kicked their heels three times and said "Shall Issue" and it happened. No state threw a temper tantrum online demanding Shall Issue and got it.

The attitude that "It's never going to change" is why we are in this situation. We barley got 1% of MSI to show up to the Open Holster Rally; I more and more question if the pro-gun people are really into it. That's 1% of over 5,000 people. Or if you figure, we invited MDS too, that's .008%.

If only 1% care; why are we even here?

It's easy to run across the border to PA or VA; but remember, the anti's are moving too. There gun-free (crime ridden) utopias aren't the places they actually want to live, and they will bring their hoplophobia with them and try to turn the area into their own gun-free uptopia, then move again.

In summery:

If you want to say "it'll never change" It never will

And lastly;

Yes, we all know there are legit reasons not to attend; this isn't the place to post them. Only you know in your heart if you could have made it or not.

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    Attitudes like that have gotten us in this spot over the last ~45 years and will be of absolutely no help in changing our present situation.
    Well when this state is going in a totally opposite direction, it's hard to think otherwise.

Every single state fought a battle to achieve Shall Issue. Just recently Wisconsin saw their work result in shall issue. No state kicked their heels three times and said "Shall Issue" and it happened. No state threw a temper tantrum online demanding Shall Issue and got it.

The attitude that "It's never going to change" is why we are in this situation. We barley got 1% of MSI to show up to the Open Holster Rally; I more and more question if the pro-gun people are really into it. That's 1% of over 5,000 people. Or if you figure, we invited MDS too, that's .008%.

It's easy to run across the border to PA or VA; but remember, the anti's are moving too. There gun-free (crime ridden) utopias aren't the places they actually want to live, and they will bring their hoplophobia with them and try to turn the area into their own gun-free uptopia, then move again.

In summery:

And lastly;

Yes, we all know there are legit reasons not to attend; this isn't the place to post them. Only you know in your heart if you could have made it or not.

Well then everybody here needs to write their representatives, congressmen and so on...repeatedly. Send a letter a week. If nothing changes, a letter a day.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Well when this state is going in a totally opposite direction, it's hard to think otherwise.

Well then everybody here needs to write their representatives, congressmen and so on...repeatedly. Send a letter a week. If nothing changes, a letter a day.

Writing does a great job stopping the bad legislation; but it's not going to win our right.

The only way we will win is boots on the ground. It's easy to write off 80 guys, it's much harder to write off 15,000 gun owners marching on Annapolis.

Imagine 15,000 open holsters; imagine 10,000 people showing up to gun bill day.

That is MUCH harder to ignore.

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    Writing does a great job stopping the bad legislation; but it's not going to win our right.

The only way we will win is boots on the ground. It's easy to write off 80 guys, it's much harder to write off 15,000 gun owners marching on Annapolis.

Imagine 15,000 open holsters; imagine 10,000 people showing up to gun bill day.

That is MUCH harder to ignore.

Well I'd participate. How do we rally the troops? I'm assuming this is a damn good place to start.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Do you run this fine organization?

We also might want to rally the SAF for this...

While many MDS members are also dues-paying MSI members (my wife and I included), the two organizations are separate. The Executive membership of MSI handles the lion's share of the formal activities.

That said, there is nothing preventing MDS members from engaging their representatives (term used loosely in many cases) to try and help the cause.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD

In summery:

And lastly;

:thumbsup:

G-d helps those that help themselves. The question is, "Do you (collectively) want CCW bad enough?

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Faze; I am on the board of directors of MSI but the President posts here under the name "Patrick"

Yes, MDS and MSI are separate groups; but MDS members are always invited to MSI events, and MDS allows us to post the MSI fliers as well.

You can join MSI for only 10 dollars a year, or 50 as an executive member.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom