• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    I checked my mail today for the first time since last week and the mags and barrel was in there. I assume they either came today or yesterday. Tracking still says in transit with monday delivery. Will probably make another order of one 9mm and one 40 Tuesday and that should hold me over for awhile.

S1owJam

Bad Man Stopper Man
    Jan 10, 2013
    Abingdon, MD
    Yeah, I just got mine today too. Shipping info still doesn't say anything. Ah well, I got both 9mm and both .40 mags at the same time.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I got one pair from Midway today and one pair the prior day. One was ordered in IE and one in another browser. I also got in a pair from 44mag which were $60ea.

Using Tapatalk on a Samsung Phone

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    Yeah, I just got mine today too. Shipping info still doesn't say anything. Ah well, I got both 9mm and both .40 mags at the same time.

Yup, my shipping info stopped on 9/5 in NJ yet the package containing the magazines was delivered today.

EDIT: STILL in stock. Just surfed gunbroker to see how the market is over there and more than one listing includes the picture of the baggie FROM Midway. For shame.

Last edited:

systemmaster

MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2009
    Lost
    Finally got mine three days after estimated delivery, and tracking link that never worked :mad54:.

Anybody else having issues with the mag not dropping free on slide lock? Thinking this new finish might be a problem.

S1owJam

Bad Man Stopper Man
    Jan 10, 2013
    Abingdon, MD
    Finally got mine three days after estimated delivery, and tracking link that never worked :mad54:.

Anybody else having issues with the mag not dropping free on slide lock? Thinking this new finish might be a problem.

all mine seem to be fine. try taking some wet 1200 grit to it lightly, see if that smooths it out.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Dammit!

Midway has 'em back in stock as of right now, 1300 on 20 Sept, but won't ship them to Maryland now.

Mother FRAKKERS!

...and I mean our legislature by that, not Midway. They're just being extra-cautious and pre-banning things that will be banned.

But if I can't get my supplies from them, I may have to take my business elsewhere.

:mad54:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Check Cabelas I got three for around $25 plus shipping.

I had three on order from Cabela's for nine months. They kept sliding the expected delivery date and finally cancelled my order last week due to SB281. I'll have to get them elsewhere.

Don'tTread13

Dec 19, 2012
    I have 6 on order from Streicher's that have been on back-order since May. Looks like I won't be getting those, which is a bummer since they were $25 each with free shipping. So, now the game plan is to wait for things to calm down and then take a drive up to PA and get some once shops start having them in stock again. Having read SB281 about a bazillion times now, I see nothing in the law that prohibits the ownership of high capacity mags or the transportation of mags that you own across state lines. And since Maryland law can't prohibit you from buying things in another state, it looks like that will be the only option. While the drive is a pain, the shops up there generally have ammo and mags that you can't even find down here while they're still legal.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Hey, I had some of those on order with Streicher's too - cancelled the same way, I don't want to get them in trouble with shipments.

So I'm going to do the "pick up in VA or PA" deal too once things calm down. All I need is a couple of mags and I'll have my .40 - 9mm convertible done!

So close, yet so far... :sad20:

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    I have 6 on order from Streicher's that have been on back-order since May.

Hey, I had some of those on order with Streicher's too - cancelled the same way,

Same here except I ordered in January - I was told by the clerk at Streicher's that they ordered 1300 in November 2012 and they hadn't heard anything from S&W for 9 months... That was the same day I ordered 2 and had a buddy order 2 more from Midway..

Not sure why they are in such short supply I have been able to find tons of Glock Mags, but want to use my M&P for a class coming up...

dfens42

Publius
    Jun 7, 2012
    Free America-WV Province
    I snagged some of the pro-mag knock offs back in August, other than being a little lighter/thinner than the factory mags, they seem to feed fine, I am using them for range mags and keeping my factory ones for SHTF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom