• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apr 8, 2012
    Earth
    M&P mags in stock=
    http://www.44mag.com/product/m_p_22_magazine_12_round/smith_and_wesson

I have heard you can replace the sights with ones from a big caliber M&P, but I have not tried...yet.

Rad. Thx for the link. Gonna have to stock up!

As for the sights, I heard that too, but no gun smith I've talked to really felt keen on doing it since the slide is aluminum and the sight is steel... I'm gonna wait for a bit and see if S&W will offer additional options.

Homer712

Sep 23, 2012
    Is there a way to "apologize" in these forums? I started this thread by asking for help choosing between a Ruger SR22 and a S&W M&P22.

Fast forward a couple of days (is this how it really is in this world of gun ownership?). I'm now trying to decide between a Ruger Mark III Target, a S&W 22A and a Browning Buck Mark Hunter.

Thanks to all who responded. I have to believe that all the responses were not only orchestrated, but coordinated to "set the hook" in a new shooter. I think very shortly after getting my first handgun I will be shopping for my second handgun. Imagine that!

Homer712

Sep 23, 2012
    Today, I purchased a Browning Buck Mark Stainless URX at 2A Sales in Jessup. Posted a review in their forum as their service to a first time gun buyer is nothing short of incredible. Should get my gun in a week and can't tell you how anxious I am to get out to the firing range.

Again, thanks to everyone who responded. I took all advice given very seriously.

Attachments

• Buck Mark.jpg
      Buck Mark.jpg
      13.7 KB · Views: 118

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Congrats. You got a WAY better pistol than the two you originally asked about. I have a Buckmark Camper and love it. Enjoy your new Buckmark. It's a keeper and then some.

ifindppl

Sep 13, 2012
    Montgomery County
    Great choice. I was choosing between the Buckmark and the Ruger 22/45 and I was told (and agree) that you cannot go wrong with either the Buckmark or Ruger(s). I love the Ruger. Happy shooting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom