• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    I finally picked up the newest addition to my meager but growing collection - hope to put some rounds through it in the next day or two. Will post the results.

Attachments

• SR19110001.jpg
      SR19110001.jpg
      56.7 KB · Views: 816

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Yes it is stainless - low glare. I got it from Kittery Trading Post in Maine. My wife found it there a couple of months ago but when I called they were out so I just checked the website every now and then and got lucky the saturday before last and they had one in stock when I called.

CDR

Honor,Courage,Commitment
    Mar 4, 2012
    Frederick County
    Mine finally came in too! Saw it at my LGS, but can't pick it up for 30 days as I just purchased another handgun last month. I think it will look quite nice next to my stainless loaded Springfield 1911.

Congrats! To those that are looking for the elusive SR1911, I would get on a list at Kittery Trading Post in Maine. I had been on a list and then found one at another shop, and then got a notice in the mail from Kittery Trading Post that they saved a SR1911 for me after I bought the one from the other shop. So I had to give it up.

It seems to me that Kittery is doing a good job of getting the SR1911 to trickle in every couple of weeks.

Just my $0.02 worth.

CDR

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom