• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nerfherder

Apr 22, 2011
    right here
    Picked up an RPR at Dick's in Westminter last week. Had it to the range twice so far and love it to death. It's a much better rifle than I am a shooter.

*It is entirely possible to get your beard caught in the stock.*

That is all.

nerfherder

Apr 22, 2011
    right here
    I was too busy being in pain to take a pic. :)

They had .243 and .308, I went .308 for a number of reasons. The last 6.5 had just sold, but I probably would've went .308 anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nerfherder

Apr 22, 2011
    right here
    And fyi Dick's in Frederick was in the same boat as of last weekend: .243 and .308 in stock. For $1649 they also had a package deal with a low-end Leupold 4-12 that I passed on. I'd bet it's all gone now.

Devonian

Ultimate Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Sorry for the thread jack.... Does anyone know if Dick's carries 6.5 creedmoor ammo?

Sonomer

Jul 22, 2012
    Sorry for the thread jack.... Does anyone know if Dick's carries 6.5 creedmoor ammo?

I saw some at the Westminster store last weekend....couldn't hurt to double check. Guy at the counter said that because they were expanding some of the calibers of rifles they carried (RPR) they will carry the ammo to support.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I was about to whine about the pricing, but MSRP is $1400, so it's not like Dick's is necessarily going crazy here. Plus, I think you can get 10% off coupons by signing up for their emails.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    FYI: I was at Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring buying ammo this morning. I'm not really in the market right now for an RPR but, I asked about price and availability - $1017.00 during their Ruger sale. Price is honored until you receive the rifle. They said they have 10 coming. All 6.5 Creedmores have been sold but some .308s and .243s will be available until they get the next batch. Seemed like a decent price.

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Checked the Dicks in Glen Burnie. Was told that it isn't stocked but can be ordered if anyone is in that area. Didn't get into details about back orders or wait time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom