• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    I received this from his office on the 9th.

Dear Mr.

Thank you for contacting Senator Ron Young’s office regarding your position on gun control laws. He recognizes the seriousness of this issue and the impact it is having on our local community, as well as our nation.

Senator Young believes very strongly that private citizens should be prohibited from possessing automatic and semi-automatic weapons. Additionally, the Senator feels that gun shows as well as retail outlets that sell firearms should be held to the same strict criteria regarding to whom these weapons may be sold.

I will make sure Senator Young receives a copy of your email so he can review your comments firsthand.

Again, thank you taking the time to share your views regarding this grave issue facing our nation.
    Best Regards,

Caitlin Dunn
    Constituent Aide
    Senator Ronald Young
    District 3, Frederick and Washington Counties

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Private citizens shouldn't be able to possess any semi-automatic firearms. How does a guy like that get elected in Frederick ?? :mad54:

CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    I wrote him a letter last week. I'll post his reply as soon as I get it. I'm really surprised at his answer. We are a pretty conservative district. He could be vulnerable next year with a position like this.
    I think he won because people were actually just tired of Alex Mooney who was a very polarizing figure.

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Private citizens shouldn't be able to possess any semi-automatic firearms. How does a guy like that get elected in Frederick ?? :mad54:

" automatic and semiautomatic". Another politician who is not educated on the firearms he wants to ban.

Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    See they all miss the point. If you constituency does not want gun control, I don't give a rats ars what you feel, you better push the agenda of the people. Period. If you can't in good faith, resign.

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    See they all miss the point. If you constituency does not want gun control, I don't give a rats ars what you feel, you better push the agenda of the people. Period. If you can't in good faith, resign.

So true. Most of these type run on the idea of representing you. Then when elected thnk they know better than you.

MDHunter

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2007
    Free America
    I received this from his office on the 9th.

I received this same letter today. I have sent out to friends, posted on the MSI planning thread for the Frederick Gun Show this weekend, and will forward to more friends tonight. Ron is NOT a friend of law-abiding gun owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom