• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    The push seems to be on again. I saw a news story last night on channel 4 news about the new comic book (scooby doo or archie or something like that) were the character dies fighting for gun control.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    One of the steps is to "politicize disaster, unabashedly". They even say that the NRA is pushing the emotional buttons, lol.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Dear Rolling Stone:

Attachments

• dif.gif
      dif.gif
      190.4 KB · Views: 454

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    I am not at all surprised by the completely rediculous post by RS. If they didn't have a reputation for being thoughtless political drivel, i would have for a moment considered this satire... something pulled out of hitler's plan for germany and the world.... but alas.

however the comments are aquite delightful read, there are 1 anti for every 10+ reasonable people, and there is some serious internet ownage going on.

i still cannot understand how some people have their head so far up their ass that it has come back out through the shoulders.

Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    Another tour? Those guys are what - 80?

Dear Rolling Stone:
    haha @ both of these :lol2::lol:
    I am not at all surprised by the completely rediculous post by RS. If they didn't have a reputation for being thoughtless political drivel, i would have for a moment considered this satire... something pulled out of hitler's plan for germany and the world.... but alas.

however the comments are aquite delightful read, there are 1 anti for every 10+ reasonable people, and there is some serious internet ownage going on.

i still cannot understand how some people have their head so far up their ass that it has come back out through the shoulders.
    Funny that you bring up how at first it's a seemingly satirical article. It was such a slap to the face for me when I read it I was almost laughing asking myself "is this for real?"... But not in a joking manner. I felt like I was being trolled by the writer, but maybe that's the naive part of me giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    You're going to see this a lot over the next few months until Bloomberg's money runs out. CNN has been pushing the Anti Rights agenda as well.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Brought to you by the same magazine that put a glamour shot of a terrorist on the cover.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    You're going to see this a lot over the next few months until Bloomberg's money runs out. CNN has been pushing the Anti Rights agenda as well.

Next few months? Try next few years. Bloomberg’s money isn’t going to run out anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom