• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Too bad there isn’t an MD permit requirement for six references. We could start with Justice Thomas and go from there.

lazybones

BANNED!!!
    Mar 25, 2022
    Someone will propose that hi-caps be put under NFA. That would probably stand given the number of times the NFA has withstood challenges.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Someone will propose that hi-caps be put under NFA. That would probably stand given the number of times the NFA has withstood challenges.
    Whatever the Dems want to do legislatively, they need to between now and next January. It's unlikely they will have both House and Senate after then, and may have neither. And there will be a three month recess in the middle of that period for elections when Congress will be closed for business.

Then again, I may have it wrong and the Reps will end up running a bunch of unelectable candidates after they get through slugging each other in the face during the primaries.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I’m pretty confident Thomas covered standard capacity mags pretty well. NJ is going to have a tough time with their hollow point BS.

There is no history and tradition of the government neutering your ability to defend yourself…particularly defense against the government itself.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I’m pretty confident Thomas covered standard capacity mags pretty well. NJ is going to have a tough time with their hollow point BS.

There is no history and tradition of the government neutering your ability to defend yourself…particularly defense against the government itself.
    I mean, there is the time the US signed on to treaties to limit what our own soldiers can use! See, if soldiers can't use it, civilians shouldn't use hollow points either!

*looks at fact checkers* oh wait, the US never signed on to those sections of said international treaties. I guess if it is good enough for our boys in multicam, it is good enough for us civilians.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I mean, there is the time the US signed on to treaties to limit what our own soldiers can use! See, if soldiers can't use it, civilians shouldn't use hollow points either!

*looks at fact checkers* oh wait, the US never signed on to those sections of said international treaties. I guess if it is good enough for our boys in multicam, it is good enough for us civilians.
    If that were the argument, then the police couldn't use them, either. ;)

Texasgrillchef

Oct 29, 2021
    Dallas, texas
    What’s interesting is there are 3 cases over magazine bans pending and on hold with SCOTUS.

Washington Mag ban takes effect on July 1.

But ANJRPC v Platkin, Duncan v Bonta, and Bianchi v Frosh all have to do with a magazine ban.

Sadly they didn’t come out in orders this morning. When who knows.

But it is expected that those three will come out PC with a Grant, vacate and remand.

thus making a Magazine Ban Unconstitutional

Texasgrillchef

Oct 29, 2021
    Dallas, texas

No grandfather clause. Felons overnight. Mandatory turn in.

God help us in this governor's election in MD this term.
    In the next two weeks find a lawsuit filed, with an injunction probably following shortly after and the case put on hold, until the 3 magazine ban cases pending SCOTUS action are finalized.

Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    Yup that site is blocked by work.

Speaking of the great state of RI - my family is from there. Sister lives there and she wasnt even aware of it. But she used too live in MD so 10 rounds are not a new thing to her.

Personally no interest in ever going there ever again outside of seeing immediate family.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Yup that site is blocked by work.

Speaking of the great state of RI - my family is from there. Sister lives there and she wasnt even aware of it. But she used too live in MD so 10 rounds are not a new thing to her.

Personally no interest in ever going there ever again outside of seeing immediate family.
    It's not a real site, it was my way of telling Rhode Island (or Maryland) I would never comply with a bullshiit law.

I guess I should have used coffee_milk instead of lobster_roll

Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    It's not a real site, it was my way of telling Rhode Island (or Maryland) I would never comply with a bullshiit law.

I guess I should have used coffee_milk instead of lobster_roll
    Yes there is a bottle of Eclipse coffee syrup in my cabinet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom