• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    hey all - sorry for the delay... working on this but we cannot duplicate, can anyone having an issue send the url to the thread with the videos having issues and a screen shot if possible of it failing

much appreciated. Still testing but cannot seem to find issue.

There have been times where I can see the video, but 99.9% of the time I can't see it. I have been able to click on the post number and refreshed (f5) time and again and can get the video to load some times, but it's rare.

As for your request, it's every thread with a YT video. There is a post in this thread where you'll see where it loaded fine for me, then 1 minute later it wouldn't load. It's a 99.9% failure rate regardless of what I do.

You can pick the Trump thread, there's a lot of videos there too. No luck seeing them either.

Also, just for giggles, I downloaded another copy of flash player with no luck.

Good Luck!

Mr H

Banana'd
    hey all - sorry for the delay... working on this but we cannot duplicate, can anyone having an issue send the url to the thread with the videos having issues and a screen shot if possible of it failing

much appreciated. Still testing but cannot seem to find issue.

For me, it's all of them.

First time seeing the post, the thumbnail appears for a second, then blanks out, never to be seen again.

IE 11 on both Win7 and 8.1

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    If using IE, refresh, clear cache, etc it should be working, issue finally duplicated here and a fix found. Took my browser a few times of clearing it all for it to work. But the Youtube vid finally did play. checking out some other stuff as well...

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    can you post or email some screenshots?
    what browser?
    Then we can see if we can tweak.

still some niggling formatting issues here, like random font size/spacing changes, having to refresh to view all columns, positionng to the top of a list on "back", rather than where you leave off...

Mr H

Banana'd
    can you post or email some screenshots?
    what browser?
    Then we can see if we can tweak.

Finally able to grab the sizing issue... top shot shows up at random... the bottom shot, sometimes a refresh fixes it, but this time I had to back out and reload.

Yes, I know the peenyheads are going to take that to OOC, but I'm taking one for the team, here ;)

Win 7 Home Premium, IE 11.0.32

Attachments

• spacing.jpg
      spacing.jpg
      95.8 KB · Views: 138

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I seem to be having an issue tonight with the forum. Seems like every once in awhile, the screen will have code displayed within it. Other times, things will be a little scrambled. Where the text box in a thread is only about 2 inches on the right side of the screen and the user name, avatar and other things usually in the small box on the left is taking up the rest of the screen. F5 has cleared the issue every time.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm glad it's not our government sending subliminal messages to me.....

Thank goodness.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    What is the deal with attached pictures posting all whacked out? I posted 2 pictures that were taken from the same exact vantage. 1 posted fine, the other posted upside down. :wtf:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    What is the deal with attached pictures posting all whacked out? I posted 2 pictures that were taken from the same exact vantage. 1 posted fine, the other posted upside down. :wtf:

That's the equal opportunity function of the new vBulletin software.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom