• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007
    Thank you for your message concerning your views on gun rights and limitations on the purchase of semi-automatic guns. I appreciate your writing to me.

This is an issue of great concern to me. I have two sons. One is a police officer with Anne Arundel County and one is a vice principal in an Anne Arundel County school. At our family get-togethers, I get more information than I can list here on the subject of guns and the safety of our children and communities. My heart goes out to the citizens of Newtown. Their tragedy has become the nation's tragedy.

Any bills on gun control or laws to protect our citizens are usually referred to the Judiciary Committee and I am not assigned to that committee. (I serve on Economic Matters.) These bills will be scheduled for a hearing and I am sure that you will let your Delegates on that Committee know of your feelings.

If measures are voted out of the Committee, they will be heard and debated on the floor of the House of Delegates. Often bills are amended from the language as first submitted. I will listen closely to the debates before making my decision and casting my vote.

Thank you again for writing to me on this important matter.

Delegate Mary Ann Love
    District 32 Anne Arundel County
    6 Bladen St. Room 165
    Annapolis, MD 21401
    (410)841 -3511 :sad20:

sourbeer

Jul 26, 2012
    montana
    not sure where she stands

She was very elusive at her stance on these matters but would guess that since she used the phrase "the safety of our children and communities" would indicate that she is buying into the gun control approach being an answer to the "safety of our children" problem?

it bothers me that they are referencing the safety of our children when discussing this bill at the state and/or federal level. I have school age children, and I'm most bothered that the schools are gun free zones.

drblast33

[This Space for Sale ...]
    Yes, I got that one too. I don't think she reads the emails, and wont listen to our reasoning. She thinks she knows the solution, it gives her a warm and fuzzy at night THINKING she has done something to make a positive difference. In fact, she sounds like a person that thinks the "ASSAULT RIFLE BAN" is for fully automatic weapons.
    I was flipping though the channels last night and John Elway was on CNN saying he promotes the 2nd A. but thinks that the ARB is good because he doesn't think people should have "Fully automatic Machine guns".... and of coarse, no one corrected him... :mad54:

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Trust me when I say this Mrs. Love doesn't even know what email is. And she is hardcore anti 2A.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    She will vote away your rights in a heartbeat, trust me.

Jan 24, 2013
    Pasadena
    Thank you for your message concerning your views on gun rights and limitations on the purchase of semi-automatic guns. I appreciate your writing to me.

This is an issue of great concern to me. I have two sons. One is a police officer with Anne Arundel County and one is a vice principal in an Anne Arundel County school. At our family get-togethers, I get more information than I can list here on the subject of guns and the safety of our children and communities. My heart goes out to the citizens of Newtown. Their tragedy has become the nation's tragedy.

Any bills on gun control or laws to protect our citizens are usually referred to the Judiciary Committee and I am not assigned to that committee. (I serve on Economic Matters.) These bills will be scheduled for a hearing and I am sure that you will let your Delegates on that Committee know of your feelings.

If measures are voted out of the Committee, they will be heard and debated on the floor of the House of Delegates. Often bills are amended from the language as first submitted. I will listen closely to the debates before making my decision and casting my vote.

Delegate Mary Ann Love
    6 Bladen St. Room 165
    Annapolis, MD 21401
    Believe me, she will do what she is told by the Democrat leadership.

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob

Delegate Mary Ann Love
    6 Bladen St. Room 165
    Annapolis, MD 21401

I got the exact same response.....pretty damn sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member