• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danimalw

Ultimate Member
    These are the same idiots who would gladly petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide. After all there are many reasons that dihydrogen monoxide is dangerous: key ingredient of acid rain, it gets in our drinking water, it ends up on our food, a significant amount in our lungs will kill us, reduces effectiveness of car brakes...

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Seeing stuff like this all over the Facebook's. The left has been emboldened enough to crawl out from under their rocks and to stop pretending about their intentions. They're at the point where they're even eating their own now if they're not radical enough. Fun times.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180328-105433.jpg
      Screenshot_20180328-105433.jpg
      63.5 KB · Views: 240

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    Seeing stuff like this all over the Facebook's. The left has been emboldened enough to crawl out from under their rocks and to stop pretending about their intentions. They're at the point where they're even eating their own now if they're not radical enough. Fun times.

I believe Charlton Heston put it nicely: "From my cold dead hands!"

It’ll be super simple - just need 2/3rds of the Senate and the House to vote in favor of an amendment to the US Constitution repealing the 2nd Amendment and then have 38 state governments ratify it. But then it’s not enough to actually get rid of guns, so you have to then pass a law banning private ownership of guns, then then try to collect all of them without knowing how many and where they are. But I’m sure those steps would be easy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You forgot the part where they would need to dig 6X6X3 holes...lots of them

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    "After giving his most recent political opinions on gun control, the 97 year-old Stevens then proceeded to say The Pledge of Allegiance to his cat and attempted call Napoleon long distance by yelling into a spent toilet paper roll."

Settle down pops. No one wants you behind the wheel of a Buick let alone behind the wheel of the country.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

They're in no hurry to enforce the ban.

Yet.

But they want their tools "on the books" so they can act when the timing is advantageous to them, not you. Whether single, one-at-a-time confiscation and prosecution or in groups. Gives them flexibility and reduces the chance of an uprising.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I read that Stevens also said there were at least 4 sitting SCOTUS justices that also believe the Second Amendment should be repealed. :sad20:

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    I read that Stevens also said there were at least 4 sitting SCOTUS justices that also believe the Second Amendment should be repealed. :sad20:

Which also brings into question their credibility when they upheld "reasonable" and "common sense" gun laws

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I wonder how we'd do if there was a #respectthesecondamendment Twitter feed?

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    "After giving his most recent political opinions on gun control, the 97 year-old Stevens then proceeded to say The Pledge of Allegiance to his cat and attempted call Napoleon long distance by yelling into a spent toilet paper roll."

Settle down pops. No one wants you behind the wheel of a Buick let alone behind the wheel of the country.

:lol::lol::lol:

madmax7774

Nov 17, 2016
    Clarksburg
    Everyday I watch the news and see the nauseating propaganda campaign against the 2A. It's really sad and frustrating to watch it happen. When it get's to be too much, I find this fact helps me stay strong;

They will need to convince the legislatures of 38 US states to agree with any 2A constitutional changes to succeed. if you look at the worst gun grabber states: New York, California, Maryland, New Jersey, Connecticut, Hawaii, Massachusetts, and Illinois, that adds up to 8 states. They would need at least 30 more to win. They are not there yet. Stay strong, stay active, and never give up.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I read that #repealthe2ndamendment is causing conflict with the Parkland students message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom