• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Increase. 80% of homicides are gang related. They will still get guns, no problem. They will probably be emboldened.

Oh of course it would increase. I was more speaking to the idea that there are more than a few people out there who wouldn't give up their guns without a literal fight. "Gun violence," which is apparently the problem, would skyrocket.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    29093805_424718871320396_853459655832109056_n.jpg

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Always keep in mind, Twitter trends aren’t organic. They manufacture what appears as trending and what doesn’t. During the 2016 campaign you’d have hashtags about Wikileaks that would disappear from trending just as fast as they popped up, regardless of tag usage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    How about we start this one trending?

#comeandgetthemmotherfvckerIwillshootyouintheface

crashmore

Dec 28, 2008
    Maryland
    The Anti’s are stating what we have known all along. How many times have they said “We don’t want to take your guns, you’re just paranoid.” The end of the 2A is and has been their goal. Stevens just stated what has been obvious to every 2A rights organization and supporters.

If this doesn’t get us fired up nothing will. Hopefully it translates come voter turnout time. Going to be harder for them to hide behind their old we don’t want to take away your guns argument...

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    The liberals continue with their high standards. Looks like as of now their main spokespeople are a whore, a foul-mouthed punk, and the 97 year old fossil who probably isn't even allowed to drive anymore and can't wait to vote for Hubert Humphrey.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    See how the "liberals" enjoy the next Amendment to go #1. Life will suck for them when they cant run their mouths. They think they have the power............until..............its snatched away.

5.56blaster

Ultimate Member
    It’ll be super simple - just need 2/3rds of the Senate and the House to vote in favor of an amendment to the US Constitution repealing the 2nd Amendment and then have 38 state governments ratify it. But then it’s not enough to actually get rid of guns, so you have to then pass a law banning private ownership of guns, then then try to collect all of them without knowing how many and where they are. But I’m sure those steps would be easy too.

It will be easy to control the unarmed. I won't be one of them.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Just more proof the gun grabbers are truly delusional and dangerous. Let's say they somehow get what they want and they ban all guns, now imagine a civil war where one side hates guns and the other side loves guns....Not only are the gun grabbers delusional and dangerous, they are suicidal too!

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    It’ll be super simple - just need 2/3rds of the Senate and the House to vote in favor of an amendment to the US Constitution repealing the 2nd Amendment and then have 38 state governments ratify it. But then it’s not enough to actually get rid of guns, so you have to then pass a law banning private ownership of guns, then then try to collect all of them without knowing how many and where they are. But I’m sure those steps would be easy too.

It doesn't matter. It is an inherent right that can not be taken away. We can lose the protections from infringement with a repeal, but by no means do you have to give up the right to keep and bear. Thing is you may have to end up defending that right with force if you are so inclined to resist the tyranny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom