• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    The online tracker said one of my checks had been mailed a few weeks ago. Yesterday I get the envelope from Remington so I hurriedly open to see what the amount is and it says "rebate denied because all inner UPCs need to be sent in as well" . I bought a 100 round pack of the buckshot and apparently didn't realize I needed to open it. So,now I had to cut the flaps off of all 4 boxes and have 100 loose rounds of buckshot floating around because the boxes are no good. This rebate is proving to be a PITA , especially since I didn't really need any.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    The online tracker said one of my checks had been mailed a few weeks ago. Yesterday I get the envelope from Remington so I hurriedly open to see what the amount is and it says "rebate denied because all inner UPCs need to be sent in as well" . I bought a 100 round pack of the buckshot and apparently didn't realize I needed to open it. So,now I had to cut the flaps off of all 4 boxes and have 100 loose rounds of buckshot floating around because the boxes are no good. This rebate is proving to be a PITA , especially since I didn't really need any.

What do you mean? I cut them off 12 boxes, they all still work fine it's a small 1x1 hole in the top of the box.

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    What do you mean? I cut them off 12 boxes, they all still work fine it's a small 1x1 hole in the top of the box.
    Shotgun slugs are in the bottom of the 25 round box. I'm sure I could've cut out just the UPC but I don't see the box being very structural afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom