• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    On select rifles, centerfire, and shotgun ammo.

Valid on purchases made from 4/14/16 through 4/30/16. All requests must be postmarked by 5/21/16.

Post your deals here...

Attachments

• RemTax.pdf
      1.8 MB · Views: 470

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    The centerfire rifle UPCs aren't loading under the Tax Relief rebate...

Update: Rebate number for both the Spring rebate and April Tax Relief rebate are the same. When registering online the UPCs for centerfire rifle ammo are under the Spring rebate listing while guns and centerfire pistol ammo UPCs are under the Tax Relief rebate.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Cabelas has 00 buck 100 packs for $79 plus the $50 rebate, I added some 300 blackout to get to $100 and free shipping, then used a $50 gift card. Will be free after the mail in rebate!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Got my 100 box of shells last night, am sending off the rebate today. Thanks, OP! This was an outstanding deal. I'm surprised more people didn't jump on this.

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    last day for rebates .

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/prod...d=0&itemGUID=69f6e066ac1084537a5188fdc2ee8203

they have 223 on sale for $15 - $10 mail in rebate if you use mrrebate.com (%4 cash back ) it would be $4.4 for 20rd off 223 Remington Premier Varmint Ammunition

could be even less if you can find discounted cabelas giftcards most places are sold out though i picked up a few from saveya.com after my cash back and mir im looking at $3.5 per box .

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    A day late a dollar short the promo ended in April . Rebate are half of the value they where in April

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Anybody get their rebate checks yet? I only got the first one so far, and it was for $25, I was expecting $50. Not sure if the second $25 will come on a different check.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I was supposed to get a $200 check for the last go-round (the one in late 2015). I only got $20. Haven't gotten to the bottom of that one yet:(

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Cabelas

currently doing $5 flat rate shipping as with the rebates, 200 rounds of 223 is coming out to $60ish. 50, 9mm is in the 9.50 range for 115 and 10.50 for 124

not too shabby, too bad I got hit with tax. =(

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I was expecting a total of $200 worth of rebates from two separate purchases and I only got $25, so Remington can piss off with their "rebates". If they wanted you to actually get the money back they'd offer cash back at sale. But clearly they do not want you to get any money back, so they have engaged in this "mail in rebate" scheme. It's a total fraud, don't fall for it.

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    One of mine says processing,the other was mailed already. I did not get a warm and fuzzy feeling with the person on the phone who I spoke to because I had 2 different qualifying rebates but only one receipt and her response was" Oh,just put them in the same envelope and we'll figure it out".

When I followed up with "Ok,but what happens if you don't take care of it....I'll have no records of it" ..she said " Just keep copies". I'm not very confident.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    As luck would have it I got a second check from Remington in the mail yesterday- for $25. I submitted one rebate for $50 and one for $150 and at the end of it all I got two checks for $25 each. Total BS, fvck Remington.

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    As luck would have it I got a second check from Remington in the mail yesterday- for $25. I submitted one rebate for $50 and one for $150 and at the end of it all I got two checks for $25 each. Total BS, fvck Remington.

That sucks.

Even though online it said "Incomplete, waiting for receipt" or something like that, I got my $75 rebate back for the R1 I bought...It paid for about 60% of the cost of the modifications done to it by John Carduner, for it to shoot like it already should have been able to, so it was almost a wash...If I hadn't gotten the $75 back, I'd have really been (more) ticked off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom