• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scott60158

Mar 10, 2013
    Harford
    I wasn't going to post this but you can only buy one per TRANSACTION.

So if you got a couple of minutes you can be THAT GUY.

It says 1 per customer per DAY. So I ordered one before 12 am and one after. Ill save the rest for others hah

Im surprised this is not sold out yet... wonder if they will honor all the orders.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    It says 1 per customer per DAY. So I ordered one before 12 am and one after. Ill save the rest for others hah

Im surprised this is not sold out yet... wonder if they will honor all the orders.

I placed two separate orders on the same day, got a shipping notice for both. Can't wait until they get the Winchester M22 back in stock!

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoo...nknown;cat104792580;cat104691780;cat104536080

These aren't bad if you're looking for a little better quality .22lr

$0.15 a round with shipping. Bit steep for me. Once they start selling more than one at a time it might become affordable. All calibers starting to show up locally now at FFLs. Orders from January, February, March guns shows starting to show up on shelves. Prices still inflated, but even with taxes it beats the shipping costs of many of the on line retailers.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Super fast shipping from Cabelas. I ordered the Remingtons and Winchesters on Wednesday and received them on Friday.

Me too, but goofed up and somehow ordered a 50 round box of win for $8.99, and I thought it was going to be a 100 round box. Oh, well. I did get 2 boxes of the 525 Remington (2 separate orders). I may try and trade them for some makarov food at the hoco gun show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom