• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Guys,

When purchasing something, it helps us for you to use the "commit to buy" button because it pulls the ad out of circulation automatically and we don't have to hunt and kill zombie ads later on.

Gracias.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Gratuitous running up of post counts with multiple postings within minutes of each other for the obvious purpose of gaining access to the classifieds will not end well.

The purpose of the 50 post rule is for people to become contributing members of the community. Posting over and over in rapid success with thumbs up symbols and one word responses is not contributing.

Blatant offenders may have their post count reset to zero.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    A reminder to kindly put prices on the ads.

Don't write them as $75.00, for example. Write it as 75.00 and it will show up.

Thanks!

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Friendly bump as a reminder:

Remember, when you insert your price in the field where the information goes, do NOT put any $ signs or the price won't show up.

For instance, if you want to sell something for $50, put 50.00 in the price field.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Hey mods my add just expired. I just saw this post and wanted to make sure that once the add expires it no longer is posted in the classifieds and isn't taking up more space you guys have to deal with.

Am I correct in my assumption or do I have to do something else to remove it to make life easier?

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Hey mods my add just expired. I just saw this post and wanted to make sure that once the add expires it no longer is posted in the classifieds and isn't taking up more space you guys have to deal with.

Am I correct in my assumption or do I have to do something else to remove it to make life easier?

It's all good. If someone does a search on it it may come back up and cause you to get an inquiry, but it's not a big deal in the greater scheme of things as far as I know.

We had problems a long time ago with ads that were still showing as active even after the item was sold, but I think that's cured now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom