• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    Palmetto State has a clause that they will not ship ammunition to Annapolis, MD and Montgomery County, MD addresses....FYI. I inquired and was told that they will cancel ammunition orders to these addresses and will assess a re-stocking fee.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Palmetto State has a clause that they will not ship ammunition to Annapolis, MD and Montgomery County, MD addresses....FYI. I inquired and was told that they will cancel ammunition orders to these addresses and will assess a re-stocking fee.

When did this happen? Ive ordered ammo from PSA in the past without issue and I'm in MoCo.

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    PSA Once Fired US Military Auction 5.56 Converted Cleaned Brass 300 AAC Blackout 1000ct in New Lake City .50cal Ammo Can

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    When did this happen? Ive ordered ammo from PSA in the past without issue and I'm in MoCo.

Odd; perhaps I should have ordered anyway. I saw the clause, stopped, and called. Let me find it again.

Upon checkout you are asked to review their terms and conditions:

Ammunition Ordering Restrictions:
    Customers ordering ammunition that is illegal to own in their state will have their orders canceled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.

1. You agree and accept all policies described in our Terms of Use.
    2. You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
    3. By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
    4. You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
    5. You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
    6. You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
    7. You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
    8. You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
    9. You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition. The following is a list of areas where we will not ship ammunition to. This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions. If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be canceled.
    California: No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento and San Francisco.
    Alaska: No Sales. Must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
    Hawaii: No Sales. Must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
    Illinois: No Sales to the city of Chicago. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
    Massachusetts: No Sales
    Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
    New York: No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
    Washington DC: No Sales.
    New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.

Draico

Apr 29, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    I live in Rockville. Ordered ammo from them multiple times no cancellations. First time i did see that disclaimer but after a little wait ammo showed up on my doorsteps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom