• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redskins or Ravens?

• Total voters

thanatron

MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2012
    My wife is a Ravens fan and even more annoying than her purple camo is the fact that her entire family are in the Linthicum area and paint their front yards with huge raven helmets.

I don't get it.

HTTR!!!

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Originally from Ohio and can't root for the traitorous Cleveland Ravens/Baltimore Browns.

Go skins!

Well as a Marylander I don't think you can feel that same as we do about when the Colts left in the middle of the night in a snow storm. Art gave Cleveland plenty of notice and he wanted to stay there but they built NEW Baseball and Basketball facilities and left the Browns dangle at the end of a string since they did not believe Art would move the Team.. He, Art, also left the Team Name and history in Cleveland so you still have the Browns while the Colts are in Indianapolis. Art had done so much for the NFL its almost criminal that he keeps getting blocked from getting into the Hall of Fame.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Go Skins!!!

Been a fan all my life. My childhood best friend's father was the team dentist.

Went to San Diego for the Super Bowl win back in '88, saw an empty front row seat on the loge level at the 50 yd line and went for it. :D. Turns out I was sitting next to Jack Kent Cooke's brother, his wife was sick in the hotel so i lucked into her seat. Bad day for her, good day for me.

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    Grew up watching Mark Rypien(BTW, his daughter is effing smoking hot and plays QB for the Baltimore Charm in the Lingerie Football League) and Art Monk but then they sucked for ever (I was 8 in 1991) and then the Ravens came to town and it was all over. I still hope that the skins do well but if we play, I will hope that Ngata tears someone's knee apart. Oh wait.

l730dc

Mar 6, 2013
    Kent Island, MD
    Grew up watching Mark Rypien(BTW, his daughter is effing smoking hot and plays QB for the Baltimore Charm in the Lingerie Football League) and Art Monk but then they sucked for ever (I was 8 in 1991) and then the Ravens came to town and it was all over. I still hope that the skins do well but if we play, I will hope that Ngata tears someone's knee apart. Oh wait.

I noticed alot of raven fans used to be redskins fans. Most wont admit it

FNG

Jun 12, 2013
    Frederick
    Named after a trash diggin bird and super gay jerseys! No thanks you bandwagoners! Half of you probably have Redskins jerseys in your closet. Go Skins!

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    Named after a trash diggin bird and super gay jerseys! No thanks you bandwagoners! Half of you probably have Redskins jerseys in your closet. Go Skins!

....and people question why we hate on Deadskinners.....

Also, according to the bracket on NFL.com, your jerseys didn't make it out of the second round where as the (Superbowl Champion) Ravens made it to the final four.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Two thoughts...

1) this thread is in a public forum, keep it civil

2) people won't keep it civil and it will wind up with suspensions being handed out because people around here (and in society overall) take sports loyalties WAY to personally. Insults will be flying before tomorrow morning, maybe threats.

This is football man... waz 'sa matta wit 'chu

I don't watch football. Never had an ounce of interest in it personally. I do know that the players are extremely over paid and they whine like babies when they get a blister. They should try a really tough contact sport. Like cutting Tobacco or helping me in the yard. I'll give them hands full of blisters. Whiny wimps.

Legendjerry

Oct 5, 2011
    Never really understood the supposed "rivalry" between the 2 teams. Not even in the same conference. It seems like Ravens fans try too hard for this one.

Rapture

Total Loser
    Jun 5, 2013
    In the woods
    Ravens fer sure. I am glad that I sold my season tickets a few years ago. Much less expensive watching it at home on the big screen.

Done with the $8.00 hot dogs and $12.00 warm buds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom