• RG3-wheelchair-logo.jpg
      RG3-wheelchair-logo.jpg
      8.2 KB · Views: 122

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Ravens for sure. I don't like the Skins, but i like Griffin. I will watch the skins now though, i wouldn't before. Coach should have pulled RGIII bad decision to leave him in already hurting.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Love me some skins, as evident from my screen name.

Ravens fans love to talk shit about the skins for some reason. I don't know why. What did the skins ever do to offend these folks? I am not sure. I think part of it is that they are jealous of the history and heritage that comes with the Skins. The ravens have been a consistantly stronger club, so its not like they are pissed we are successful or anything. As a dir hard skins fan, I could give two shits about the ravens, but I don't "hate" them.

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    I'm a traitor,But I root for the RAVENS as long as they aren't playing the COLTS!I just can't root for the deadskins,Idon't think RGIII will survive longer than three to five years he is too small to play that style of football in that division Mike Vick can't do it either and he is the best to ever play that way.COLTSTRONG!

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Love me some skins, as evident from my screen name.

Ravens fans love to talk shit about the skins for some reason. I don't know why. What did the skins ever do to offend these folks? I am not sure. I think part of it is that they are jealous of the history and heritage that comes with the Skins. The ravens have been a consistantly stronger club, so its not like they are pissed we are successful or anything. As a dir hard skins fan, I could give two shits about the ravens, but I don't "hate" them.

Ummmm Jack Kent Crook and the ******** of PG County for starters?

Gskwared

Supreme Being
    Feb 4, 2013
    Carroll County

Arcamm's wife

Jun 8, 2013
    Carroll County
    I am a Skins fan for life, born here and stayed here. We now live in Mt. Airy and other then than the Saints (he is was in New Orleans) we will stay true and alway's love when the Cowboys lose!!!!!!

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Thats too funny. !!!! Reminds me of this guy I work with. He claims to lift all the time but he just jerks around and screams. You would think he was pushin up 800lbs but hes only got like 125 on the bar. Its funny to watch.

haha yup. Seriously though, ravens and redskins are both home teams. I cheered for the redskins growing up, since they were basically the closest team to cheer for. I also liked the raiders because of a rather comfortable starter jacket growing up and because they liked to hit hard. When the ravens came around, the city I most closely associated with had a team to cheer for again. Over the years, I've grown to be more and more of a ravens fan, but still like the skins as another home team.

Anyway, sport is supposed to be a safe place to experience a lot of life's lessons and it's supposed to make people grow to be better and the community grow to be stronger. People can learn how to learn from failure to become better. They can learn to be humble in success, because success is often not permanent and someone else will be in their shoes before too long. It teaches you that you must put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears of sacrifice if you want to be successful. It also teaches you how to lead, how to take direction and follow, and how to work together cooperatively as a team.

Professional sports are useful to me only if they're aligned with the fundamental good that sport is capable of. I do notice that the more money is injected in to sports, the farther from these principles the sporting events go. I'd rather watch my nephew at his coach-pitch games than a high school game. I'd rather watch high school than college....college than semi-pri...and semi-pro than professional....well....box seats can add up to a pretty impressive spectacle.

huesmann

n00b
    Mar 23, 2012
    Silver Spring, MD
    Skins fan here, but what I'm curious about is why this thread is in the Outdoor Sports forum...I mean, sure, football is usually an outdoor sport, but not all teams play it outdoors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom