• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    The only thing propping up Md as a whole is spending associated with the fed gov

The only solution for individuals living in states like Md is to move.

The sooner you do it the happier you will be.

Md gov is like a drug addict that is in denial about their substance abuse problem.....they need to hit bottom in a spectacular/undeniable manner.

Until Md become the state version of Detroit with NOWHERE to go they will continue to soak the productive minority for revenue to purchase the votes of the unproductive majority.

35% of Maryland jobs are directly state, federal, or local government jobs (about 60% of state/local government jobs are in education). Then we have the lobbyists, contractors, lawyers, and so on. Frosh said during sb281 debate over half the state already gets fingerprinted. 'nuff said.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    35% of Maryland jobs are directly state, federal, or local government jobs (about 60% of state/local government jobs are in education). Then we have the lobbyists, contractors, lawyers, and so on. Frosh said during sb281 debate over half the state already gets fingerprinted. 'nuff said.

35% may be directly gooberment jobs

The vast majority of the remainder support the 35% that are Gooberment related......they are the deli's, dry cleaners, subcontractors not to mention beltway bandits etc etc to the 35%

The writing is on the wall......you can't spend 40% more than you take in for very long

RightNYer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2013
    The only thing propping up Md as a whole is spending associated with the fed gov

Md gov is like a drug addict that is in denial about their substance abuse problem.....they need to hit bottom in a spectacular/undeniable manner.

Until Md become the state version of Detroit with NOWHERE to go they will continue to soak the productive minority for revenue to purchase the votes of the unproductive majority.

Absolutely true. But I get yelled at whenever I suggest limits on the franchise.

So why is MD a seller's market right now for homes? Seems to me there are plenty of people who want to live in MD

Who says it is?

I own a nice house in a very pleasant neighborhood in southern Anne Arundel, about 400 ft from the Bay, with a boat slip and community waterfront amenities.

I can only just get out of the house for what I owe on it. After 9 years of living here.

Don't give me that "seller's market" bullsh!t....

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands

Isnt THAT the truth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom