• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    The session schedule is fairly short. I'm just guessing but my guess would be 9:30 and there are a few bills in front of HBAR

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    That’s the one I’m here to testify against.

I’m getting concerned that I may need to leave at some point simply because I have to work in the morning.
    Send in letters and make phone calls this week if you have to go.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Way to hang in there you guys (and gals). I had to leave earlier for a P.T. appointment.

Just wanted to post a pic of the "assault" porta potty that attacked me in my truck; during today's early morning high winds at the Naval Stadium's parking lot. Maybe the MGA would be better serving us by passing legislation outlawing these assault type outdoor sanitary devices.

2rcbpzp.jpg

ZeroCool

Nov 8, 2006
    New PA Resident...
    I'm guessing it's not a requirement to testify but are people saying if they are MD residents or not?

Honestly wondering how many of the antis are even MD residents vs. paid out of state activists doing the rounds...

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I'm guessing it's not a requirement to testify but are people saying if they are MD residents or not?

Honestly wondering how many of the antis are even MD residents vs. paid out of state activists doing the rounds...

There aren't really any antis testifying. A few token ones when some bills are introduced.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    They've already been outed as Bloomberg funded

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Could not stay any longer had to get home 12 hrs or so in the saddle for my brother and I . It was great seeing so many friendly faces . And the Sheriff's deserve lots of kudos .

ForEnglandJames

Nov 3, 2016
    Reisterstown
    Way to hang in there you guys (and gals). I had to leave earlier for a P.T. appointment.

Just wanted to post a pic of the "assault" porta potty that attacked me in my truck; during today's early morning high winds at the Naval Stadium's parking lot. Maybe the MGA would be better serving us by passing legislation outlawing these assault type outdoor sanitary devices.

2rcbpzp.jpg

I call for common sense legislation to address this.

Ban pooping.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Despite the us vs them, anti police talk I see here on occasion, I want you guys to know I'm proud of you and support you. I can't be there because of work but believe it or not, most of us do support the cause.

Interestingly enough, last night I was giving a pre-shift refresher on Terry vs Ohio which led to multiple side discussions regarding various scenarios. (firearms included) A younger officer asked a question regarding a policy that seemed contradictory to what I was discussing regarding rights. My answer was swift and simple - "Nothing trumps the constitution. Not a policy, not an order from the chief, not your badge, or that gun on your side - NOTHING!"

God Speed Patriots!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom