• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I can't find it now, someone(s) posted up the order of bills. We are on the transfer one now, what is still left? Isn't the transfer bill only #4 on the docket of like 15? I want them all to have robust opposition (or support on the few that are pro-2A). I guess I am worried some of the later ones like the HBAR bill aren't going to be heard or no one will be around to testify.

ZeroCool

Nov 8, 2006
    New PA Resident...
    Just wanted to thank everyone who was/is there today. I was there for FSA 2013 and it was a fantastic experience to be with so many like minded folks. Love the "Will Not Comply" shirts this time around!

It was insanely frustrating and eye-opening to see reps ignore your testimony while playing on their computers or just not being there back then. Lost a lot of respect for our legislative process that day. Hopefully this isn't all for optics and these bills die the death they deserve.

Just from what I've been reading and how I personally feel, this feels a little different than 2013. A good different, like we are getting through how tired we are of the BS and that they are really pushing it with these bills.

Don't have a great excuse for not being there - life and work just didn't work out for me to make it today. Think I'll make up for it by finally becoming a member of MSI, though... :D

Red1917

Apr 13, 2017
    Anne Arundel County
    Was there at 830 and had to leave but great job to all who testified. Had signed up for a few but got skipped this morning and likely can’t be there for HBARs whenever they get to it tonight but keep up the good work. It was really encouraging to see how many turned out and how much great testimony we had on our side.

On another positive note I decided to take an Uber back to the stadium since it was barely more than the bus, and had a nice exchange with the driver who thought there was no background checks on any gun purchases and all gun shows were “loopholes”. Changing minds one at a time

ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007
    Just wanted to thank everyone who was/is there today. I was there for FSA 2013 and it was a fantastic experience to be with so many like minded folks. Love the "Will Not Comply" shirts this time around!

It was insanely frustrating and eye-opening to see reps ignore your testimony while playing on their computers or just not being there back then. Lost a lot of respect for our legislative process that day. Hopefully this isn't all for optics and these bills die the death they deserve.

Just from what I've been reading and how I personally feel, this feels a little different than 2013. A good different, like we are getting through how tired we are of the BS and that they are really pushing it with these bills.

Don't have a great excuse for not being there - life and work just didn't work out for me to make it today. Think I'll make up for it by finally becoming a member of MSI, though... :D

Its not over yet.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    I can't find it now, someone(s) posted up the order of bills. We are on the transfer one now, what is still left? Isn't the transfer bill only #4 on the docket of like 15? I want them all to have robust opposition (or support on the few that are pro-2A). I guess I am worried some of the later ones like the HBAR bill aren't going to be heard or no one will be around to testify.
    It is #5 on the list. They will recess at 7:50.

I'm sure we're going to lose some people then but some reinforcements are here but likely not on the list to testify.

Still not to late to call or send letters to committee members if you can't testify.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom