• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Pockets--- I wear waist size 44 usually pockets for full size dress pants

61E++-lf+AL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Waist size per se has little to do with the pockets . Dimensions of actual pocket , pocket opening . How tight/ loose the pants fit in that area .

And at least as important as the pockets are the size of your hands . Even if the gun itself will fit , if you can't remove it with it in your hand in some semblance of a grip , it's not a very viable option .

The above said , the oversimplified take on G2C is : Marginally pocket able subcompact 9mm . Goes bang , does most things expected of a subcompact nine , and very reasonable price .

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    Have any of you GX4 owners tried or been able to reproduce the trigger issue where a bit of lateral force keeps it from working?
    I have tried a few times to replicate that issue on my GX4s and I was unable to keep the trigger from working. Granted, I only tried a few times, but I don’t seem to have that issue.

My GX4 will become my main carry gun now that I have a decent holster for it.

PEEJAY

Dec 2, 2020
    Have any of you GX4 owners tried or been able to reproduce the trigger issue where a bit of lateral force keeps it from working?
    My g2c has that problem. i dont really like it. i shoot it better than my 365 but its got a horrible trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom