Range That will let you shoot more than 100 yards?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reynolds25

Jan 18, 2012
    Rockville
    I did a search and could not find an answer to this question, so excuse me if it has been answered. I would like to find a rifle range in MD longer than 100 yards. I would prefer a range that allows you to shoot 50 BMG but that is not a deal breaker. :)

Last edited:

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    long ride for you, but 340defense.com, south of Charles Town, WV goes out to 400yds and rents full auto and .50bmg and of course you can bring your own also.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I did a search and could not find an answer to this question, so excuse me if it has been answered. I would like to find a """rifle""" in MD longer than 100 yards. I would prefer a range that allows you to shoot 50 BMG but that is not a deal breaker. :)

Aaahhh, I didn't know there was a model of rifle manufactured that is longer than 100 yards, not to mention here in MD. :D

Think I know whatcha mean. :thumbsup:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    I did a search and could not find an answer to this question, so excuse me if it has been answered. I would like to find a rifle in MD longer than 100 yards. I would prefer a range that allows you to shoot 50 BMG but that is not a deal breaker. :)

Did not see your post in the Introductions thread or I would have posted this earlier, and you would have had your answer.

[FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Take a look at these links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Helpful Hints Video[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

peace

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2011
    AACo
    long ride for you, but 340defense.com, south of Charles Town, WV goes out to 400yds and rents full auto and .50bmg and of course you can bring your own also.

Worth the drive! This place is one-of-kind with friendly and knowledgeable staff.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I shot a .50 at the AGC 200 yard range once, and I've got the scope scar to prove it. :o

Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom